Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Liloldme

Ok I have the serial number it's M 007647 and it's a 6006E RDS E O N the code would be greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Liloldme wrote: »
    Ok I have the serial number it's M 007647 and it's a 6006E RDS E O N the code would be greatly appreciated :)

1059:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lukebradley124

Hey need help radio code my serial number is M096106 anyone that could help soon as possible thanks !

Hi looking for the radio code for my ford fiesta it 99 serial number is M096106 anybody could help me soon as possible please :) thank you .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Hey need help radio code my serial number is M096106 anyone that could help soon as possible thanks !

• Advertisement

Hi looking for the radio code for my ford fiesta it 99 serial number is M096106 anybody could help me soon as possible please :) thank you .

4716:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭A_Danger

Hi I need a code to get my radio working again. it is one of those 6000cd radio's. car battery died last night and replaced it today then this happens.. I scouted the internet earlier to try and get the serial number for the radio as its a 99 reg, I didn't get the car new and don't have the original documents for the radio.. I held buttons 6 and 1 and it gave me this code M6PDJ5, I'm not even sure if this is correct, If anyone can help me out here I'd really appreciate it. HAVE TO GET THE F'N THING WORKING!!!

A_Danger wrote: »
    Hi I need a code to get my radio working again. it is one of those 6000cd radio's. car battery died last night and replaced it today then this happens.. I scouted the internet earlier to try and get the serial number for the radio as its a 99 reg, I didn't get the car new and don't have the original documents for the radio.. I held buttons 6 and 1 and it gave me this code M6PDJ5, I'm not even sure if this is correct, If anyone can help me out here I'd really appreciate it. HAVE TO GET THE F'N THING WORKING!!!

If You Cannot get the Serial number that way,you will have to remove the stereo & locate it printed on the side it will start with M then 6 digits:)

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    4716:)

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sean131

Hi. Would anybody know the code for M185178. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Sean131 wrote: »
    Hi. Would anybody know the code for M185178. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sean131

That worked perfect thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 omallej

Hi There, can I get a code for a 2002 ford focus radio serial no. M398027

omallej wrote: »
    Hi There, can I get a code for a 2002 ford focus radio serial no. M398027

5193:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 omallej

5193:)

That worked thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ellybabes

Hello folks, car went in for a nixer repair last week and radio needs a code, any chance of getting one for 1999 ford focus with radio serial mgpdjs 4-08 07-00-00 might be mgpdj5 either, hard to tell from display....

ellybabes wrote: »
    Hello folks, car went in for a nixer repair last week and radio needs a code, any chance of getting one for 1999 ford focus with radio serial mgpdjs 4-08 07-00-00 might be mgpdj5 either, hard to tell from display....

Hi,You will need to post up the serial it will start with the letter 'M' then followed by 6 digits.

Hi,You will need to post up the serial it will start with the letter 'M' then followed by 6 digits.

I tried holding 6 and pressing 2 and nothing happens, is there another way to get it please? Thank you so much for your help.

Hiya, no need to worry about it, my husband reminded me that I had bought the code years ago, and I dredged it up from an old email. Thanks for the help, sorry to waste your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 araic26

Anyone have the code for a radio for ford focus 2008??
    V011362

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 rjramos

Help with a code appreciated. Serial M064771.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bradj81

Hi.

Was grateful of your help in the past.

For a 2002 Mondeo can you advise if the radio needs to come out to get serial number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

rjramos wrote: »
    Help with a code appreciated. Serial M064771.

Thanks

Try 1572

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rjramos

Try 1572

That's great, thanks!

Hey Mondeoman

Was very grateful for your help in the past.

Just wondering for a 02 Mondeo does the stereo have to come out to retrieve the Serial number ? I've tried all other suggestions, stereo is possibly to old for the holding 2&6 option ?

Bradj81 wrote: »
    Hey Mondeoman

Was very grateful for your help in the past.

Just wondering for a 02 Mondeo does the stereo have to come out to retrieve the Serial number ? I've tried all other suggestions, stereo is possibly to old for the holding 2&6 option ?

If holding 1&6 or 2&6 (cant remember which)does not work,then its stereo out im afraid,

have a look in the glove box for a sticker with serial number & code wrote on it.
    or in the manual for the stereo.:)

if your near Gorey i'll do it for you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 LuLu2012

Hi people the battery in my car was taking out and I need the code which I don't have either does the previous owner would someone have it please the serial number is M045062 thank use

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

try 9940

If holding 1&6 or 2&6 (cant remember which)does not work,then its stereo out im afraid,

have a look in the glove box for a sticker with serial number & code wrote on it.
    or in the manual for the stereo.:)

if your near Gorey i'll do it for you.;)

Realised it was 6&1 but there is nothing that resembles the Serial number. Had no problem the last time wity newer car but this one proving difficult. Any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Bradj81 wrote: »
    Realised it was 6&1 but there is nothing that resembles the Serial number. Had no problem the last time wity newer car but this one proving difficult. Any suggestions?

It doesn't show it in one go.Press 1 and 6 and write everything down that comes up in sequence.It only makes sense when you have the whole lot together written down.

Advertisement