Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

toilet sink combination

• 08-08-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

image.jpg Hi where can I get a toilet sink combination please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

BARNEWALL wrote: »

Here ya go....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Can't ya just imagine standing at that some night pissed drunk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

shane0007 wrote: »
    Here ya go....

The 2nd pic reminds me of this house in Cork.......

:pac::eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

www.sinkpositive.com
    this is a UK Co. For toilet/sinks combo
    ps. This is not another joke, look them up as I think they deliver here.
    Or ask in a good local plumbing and bathroom supplys.
    I've also seen a corner version which looks good but don't know what supplier, as pinky said try B&Q or Google photo and ask in shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pinky123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 BARNEWALL

Thanks I asked in B&Q & the guy said he had not seen them. ill try the sink positive site. Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Thanks I asked in B&Q & the guy said he had not seen them. ill try the sink positive site. Thanks for your help.

That's why we said get a photo off B&Q website (bring it in) and ask them to order it.

Very little work required for shop assistant who scraches his head, says I don't know and walks away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

scudo2 wrote: »
    That's why we said get a photo off B&Q website (bring it in) and ask them to order it.

Very little work required for shop assistant who scraches his head, says I don't know and walks away.

I had a meeting with and spoke to a very high up person in B&Q Ireland last year.

Not all the products that you see on their Uk website are available in Ireland and their stores.

Supposedly its to do with actual sales and also logistical reasons.

The OP might be better to take a trip up to NI and Newry or Belfast.
    Maybe ring both stores with the product number and see if they have it in stock up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pinky123

Just gave the guys in the cork store a call and Duetto is €264 and bar code is 5052931072217.
    The system is not showing a lead time so a dummy order will need to be done to get you an accurate lead time.
    It's part of the Cooke and Lewis range so there should be no issue in getting it, give the guys in Liffey Valley a call as they have the largest bathroom showroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭phester28

I got that exact one from B&Q 3 years ago. from the cork store but bought from a catalog if memory serves me

• Advertisement
Advertisement