Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Donedeal ad

• 27-07-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Awh there's not even a pic but for some reason I keep thinking about this ad!

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/2384520

I already have a King Charles they're such lovely dogs it breaks my heart to think of one being ignored due to work!

I wish I could take it :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

All I'll say is that if I couldn't take care of my dog anymore due to work/ financial commitments I wouldn't be looking for payment for him.
    I'd be looking for a fantastic home for him where he is treated as a king, like he is now.
    You can't put a price on peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

i think you might be over reacting in fairness .maybe they have tried everything and cant manage it maybe theywont be at home for long periods of time .alot of people have to work further away these days so maybe it would be fair to the dog. the only thing that bothers me is they are asking for 200 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭MarthaMyDear

pokertalk wrote: »
    i think you might be over reacting in fairness .maybe they have tried everything and cant manage it maybe theywont be at home for long periods of time .alot of people have to work further away these days so maybe it would be fair to the dog. the only thing that bothers me is they are asking for 200 euro

I'm not reacting at all! Just saying I'd love to take him on since those dogs especially love attention and the dog must be not getting much if they are selling it..?

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

maybe im over reacting then:D thought you were having a go at the owner .i thought thats y you started the thread .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I think we have had enough threads on ads from done deal now.

If you have a problem with them, take it up with done deal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

easyeason3 wrote: »
    All I'll say is that if I couldn't take care of my dog anymore due to work/ financial commitments I wouldn't be looking for payment for him.
    I'd be looking for a fantastic home for him where he is treated as a king, like he is now.
    You can't put a price on peace of mind.

yes, 200e for a 4 yr old is a tad high

we had a one, he was the best little dog ever. for all of the 11 years he was with us.

one of a kind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement