Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Park/Place to let dog's off the lead`

• 03-01-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

I've 2 pup.. well they are nearly 8 months old.

I want to bring them out and let them run free of the lead.. But i'm afraid to do it in a public park in case they run off and I cant find/catch them.

I'm in the Tallaght area.. Is there a closed park or something like that where they can run but cant get out. ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭theghost

I think there's a dog park in Marley Park where they can be let off the lead. Also, I may be wrong but I think there's a by-law that allows dogs to be off lead in public parks before either 10am or 11am, but not sure about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Yes Dog Park in Marley Park, worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Hey op. I think you should spend some time on the recall. Even though you may be in an enclosed park. The recall is the best command to teach them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

might try marley park,

Also do some research on the recall.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Recall is always good to teach them, but do check out Marlay Park. The dog park is an enclosed area, where the dogs can run around and socialize.

• Advertisement
Advertisement