Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary I whinge thread

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Progshark

AAAAAAARGH!!!!! Exam results are impossible!!!!

F

M

L

!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

3+ hours now trying to access them:eek:

Just got them! after almost 4 hours of trying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Got them around 2, five hours later :D Everything passed and happy enough, feeling this semester will fly.

Can't wait for Neil Delamer, but why didn't they put him in the Lime Tree? :confused:

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

131spanner wrote: »
    Can't wait for Neil Delamer, but why didn't they put him in the Lime Tree? :confused:

Hi 131spanner, glad you're looking forward to the gig, it should be a good one. We did try for the Lime Tree, even up to yesterday we tried to re-jig things to get it in there and release more tickets but unfortunately it's unavailable :(

• Advertisement

It's a pity, but I'm sure he'll be just as good in the Halla :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

argggghhh the stupid computer rooms are getting beyond a job. desperately needed to print something and every single computer was either being used or 'reserved'.

we desperately need more room in this place!!

The library is chronic these days too. It's kind of sickening when only half the seats actually have someone there, and the other half only have laptops left there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

It's always much worse during the Spring Semester with the 3rd year B.Ed students back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

It's always much worse during the Spring Semester with the 3rd year B.Ed students back.

Damn you B.Eds!!!
    *shakes fist at the sky*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Its been crazy the last few days. Although I figure if there is a bag on a seat but no ID logged in or locked then just move the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

aaahhh nostalgia. Finished in Mary I about 5/6 years ago. If ye think its bad now...imagine what it was like when I was around. I finished up the year the new hall was built. Are there still corrugated plastic roofs in places? The computer rooms were the worst, when I was there Bebo was the facebook of the time and you couldnt get a computer for love nor money.

IK09 wrote: »
    aaahhh nostalgia. Finished in Mary I about 5/6 years ago. If ye think its bad now...imagine what it was like when I was around. I finished up the year the new hall was built. Are there still corrugated plastic roofs in places? The computer rooms were the worst, when I was there Bebo was the facebook of the time and you couldnt get a computer for love nor money.

They still have a sign up saying don't be on Bebo. :D

They still have a sign up saying don't be on Bebo. :D

Bebo Stunnahz 2kwan4 beetches!!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

So annoyed that the library is closed today. :mad:
    I know it's a bank holiday and all but surely they could even get G4S security to sit in the library and just have the self service machines on, if not even just open it for study.

Went out to UL at 11am this morning and the place was full. There isn't enough seats in the Glucksman for UL students, not to mind MIC students being forced to go out there.

Rant over! :pac:

Who the **** designed it that you cant leave five minutes early from a one hour exam but you can leave an hour and a half early from a two hour exam?

So ******** stupid. Honestly.

Who the **** designed it that you cant leave five minutes early from a one hour exam but you can leave an hour and a half early from a two hour exam?

Hi. Welcome to Mary I... :D

The mind boggles. I'm assuming they don't direct people to this thread at the open days.

Lol. Totally get your frustration BUT I finished my final exam yesterday so.... I'm done. Done! :):D

• Advertisement

Lol. Totally get your frustration BUT I finished my final exam yesterday so.... I'm done. Done! :):D

Booooo!

Congrats :D

Advertisement