Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone No. for Renewing Medical Cards - Finglas Area

• 08-01-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭

not sure if this relates to parenting but does anyone have the phone number that i need to call for renewing our medical cards. they expire in february. we're in finglas and our doc told us the offices are now based up behind joe duffy motors near the m50. i know its not rathdown rd anymore so he must be on the ball as to location but he didn't have a number. cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

There are only two health centres that I know of in Finglas and they are the ones on Seamus Ennis Road beside the Credit Union and the one behind Dunnes on Cardiffsbridge Road.

I sent my medical card application to the health centre in Ballymun though?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Not sure if this is what you are looking for:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/health/entitlement-to-health-services/medical_card

Contact your local health centre or Local Health Office if you have any questions about medical cards and eligibility.

You can also contact the HSE Infoline: Callsave 1850 24 1850

HSE Primary Care Reimbursement Service
    Exit 5 M50
    North Road
    Finglas
    Dublin 11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Shifty wrote: »
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/health/entitlement-to-health-services/medical_card

Contact your local health centre or Local Health Office if you have any questions about medical cards and eligibility.

You can also contact the HSE Infoline: Callsave 1850 24 1850

HSE Primary Care Reimbursement Service
    Exit 5 M50
    North Road
    Finglas
    Dublin 11

Tried calling them anyway but no luck. Even got deducted credit from my mobile even though the phone was still ringing so I'm annoyed about that. Is that legal even.

Going to write into them now and also head down to the local health clininc and see if they can advise.

Advertisement