Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Deepest sympathies Angron

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yesterday there was a protest kind of thing about the 33% cut in mental health spending in Dublin and Galway, today i have learned of a suicide in both cities.. Just Fcuk this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Yesterday there was a protest kind of thing about the 33% cut in mental health spending in Dublin and Galway, today i have learned of a suicide in both cities.. Just Fcuk this..
    That's heartbreaking. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There was some Wan on the other night then on prime time defending how they did a good job with mental health spending :rolleyes: bunch of clown the lot of em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm just :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hmm. One of my good friends had a party to celebrate getting engaged, and they didn't invite me. I'm a bit put out by this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

Angron wrote: »
    Hmm. One of my good friends had a party to celebrate getting engaged, and they didn't invite me. I'm a bit put out by this.

that's a horrible thing to happen, sorry to hear that, some people are really unbelievable at times

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So out of the blue I've effectively been discharged from outpatient mental health services.. I'm scared and lost.. Fcuk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

So out of the blue I've effectively been discharged from outpatient mental health services.. I'm scared and lost.. Fcuk

We're all here to talk whenever, G. x

sorry to hear grem :( all here if you need to chat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Grem.

Without trying to put my foot in my mouth, do the powers that be think you have turned the corner and don't need a scheduled support network.

As I mentioned before, there is always open ears available here if you need to vent/chat.

I've fallen between stools so to speak. My psych has left but there's no one to take me on as this is reshuffle time or something like that..

Once things settle down with the replacement docs, they will be able to assign someone to you.

With any joy though currently not scheduled til end of year..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Can't stop crying and I've to be up at 7am and I am dreading having to face this week.

I just want to hide away.

Everything is going wrong.

Few deep breaths & you'll get through it Stripey.

Things could always be worse ......

There could be no Nocturnal Forum for support !!!!

Hope you got some sleep Boxers, you can manage because so far you have a 100% success rate..

Thanks guys, not having a good morning. My anxiety is high thus delaying me as I'm trying to calm myself down so I don't have a panic attack.

This week needs to be over already.

Quick one for you, do you use a worry stone or something like that?. They are very calming at times if you can't get your head to slow down..

Quick one for you, do you use a worry stone or something like that?. They are very calming at times if you can't get your head to slow down..
    I don't have one no. Haven't heard of them before? What is a worry stone?

• Advertisement

big *hugs* boxers, pm is there if you need an ear

Thanks Caffy, I really appreciate that. Could do with all the hugs tbh.

I hope this week flies by, I really do. It just needs to be over.

Thanks Caffy, I really appreciate that. Could do with all the hugs tbh.

I hope this week flies by, I really do. It just needs to be over.

More hugs to you Boxers as i won't be online too much but will check in on you guys..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

This thread was opened in 2009, just makes me wonder what I've done with what boards touch is saying has been the last 8 years? :pac:

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    This thread was opened in 2009, just makes me wonder what I've done with what boards touch is saying has been the last 8 years? :pac:

Time and Tide wait for no man Ben.

First post was in March 2009 which is over 7 and half years ago. Boards must be rounding to nearest year.

Lads, please keep a friend of mine in your thoughts, he's battling in hospital at the moment..

sending good vibes & wishes your way Grem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lads, please keep a friend of mine in your thoughts, he's battling in hospital at the moment..

He's in my thoughts Gremmy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thinking of you and your friend Grem x

Advertisement