Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hotpress MIX Course

• 13-01-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just wondering if anyone has done this course in the past and if they have any feedback on it?

It sounds interesting to me but I'm not sure if it's worth the money they are charging...

http://mix.hotpress.com/

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

€525 for 11 lectures :eek::eek::eek:

jabus, its not the music business we should be getting into, its the lecture business !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 signofthetimes

I know...it sounds pretty interesting but the price is a bit steep for 11 lectures! Hopefully someone here has done it in the past and could tell me if its worth it? Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

I know...it sounds pretty interesting but the price is a bit steep for 11 lectures! Hopefully someone here has done it in the past and could tell me if its worth it? Thanks...

Did it a couple of years ago. It's interesting enough but I wouldn't say I took a huge amount from it. Its a bit disjointed because there's a different speaker every week and often there's repetition because he/she won't know that the last speaker has said. You do get some good tips but the price is saucy. If you're looking to network it's a good place to do it though.

Advertisement