Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you gay?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

I'm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Seriously, why would you congratulate someone on admitting their sexuality?

Don't you think some people would find it difficult to admit to being the only person of a certain sexuality to vote on the poll thus far?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

No gay men?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I think my glasses are biphobic...

no.. no.. wait.. they're bifocal.. sorry.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

MIN2511 wrote: »
    hmm... nice thread!

Argh i believe lads who like bummies are ghey!!!!! Or have potential to be ghey

lol!! Thats a total lie!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

The Walsho wrote: »
    Don't you think some people would find it difficult to admit to being the only person of a certain sexuality to vote on the poll thus far?

Perhaps, but Grimes was open about it so she obviously is comfortable with it. I think saying "congratulations" is a little patronising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Perhaps, but Grimes was open about it so she obviously is comfortable with it. I think saying "congratulations" is a little patronising.

Fair point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'm a Lesbian stuck in a mans body. Its a burden I've had to live with all my life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I thought Grimes was a dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Archimedes wrote: »

So did i!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

antodeco wrote: »
    lol!! Thats a total lie!! :pac:

What is.....

hehehehhe

Someone likes bummies:D;):P

KTRIC wrote: »
    I'm a Lesbian stuck in a mans body. Its a burden I've had to live with all my life :(
    I always thought you were a male mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Archimedes wrote: »

He is isn't he? May have been messing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

plug it in plug it out, push it in push it out put your hands in the air and then wave it all about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

KTRIC wrote: »

I believe we call you people straight pansies or effeminate men.

74 men : 14 women...

5:1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

74 men : 14 women...

5:1

suprised?

Im one hairy bitch :D

Grimes wrote: »
    suprised?

Im one hairy bitch :D
    LOL:D
    Now thats funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

What is.....

hehehehhe

Someone likes bummies:D;):P

i think the real question is who doesn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im a notorious male lesbian, i love women

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Wait, hang on...............

............No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Interesting results. Voted myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea I'm defo a lesbian also. FACT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

This is all I'm going to say:

Eddie Izzard describes himself as an "executive", "action", and "underground" transvestite, as "a male tomboy" or "male lesbian" rather than a "weirdo" transvestite (he cites J. Edgar Hoover as an example of the latter). He regularly cross-dresses both on and off stage and makes it clear that cross-dressing is, for him, not a sexual thing — he simply enjoys wearing make-up and clothing which is traditionally perceived in the West as female-only.

He remarks in one of his shows, "Women wear what they want and so do I." According to Izzard, "Most transvestites fancy girls." He dismisses claims that he is homosexual, saying he is either a straight transvestite or a "male lesbian". He has also described himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body," but this is not generally taken to mean that he actually identifies as a transgender lesbian.

+1 BTW there is no option for male and swing both ways, or male and crossdress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

We have 4 lesbians and no gay men? That's interesting (and presumably inaccurate)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    +1 BTW there is no option for male

That's the every holes a goal option. You could also construe that as the necrophilia, beastiality, gloryhole and pretty much any thing else with a hole option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

That's the every holes a goal option. You could also construe that as the necrophilia, beastiality, gloryhole and pretty much any thing else with a hole option.
    A blender?

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    This is all I'm going to say:

Eddie Izzard describes himself as an "executive", "action", and "underground" transvestite, as "a male tomboy" or "male lesbian" rather than a "weirdo" transvestite (he cites J. Edgar Hoover as an example of the latter). He regularly cross-dresses both on and off stage and makes it clear that cross-dressing is, for him, not a sexual thing — he simply enjoys wearing make-up and clothing which is traditionally perceived in the West as female-only.

He remarks in one of his shows, "Women wear what they want and so do I." According to Izzard, "Most transvestites fancy girls." He dismisses claims that he is homosexual, saying he is either a straight transvestite or a "male lesbian". He has also described himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body," but this is not generally taken to mean that he actually identifies as a transgender lesbian.

+1 BTW there is no option for male and swing both ways, or male and crossdress.

hint hint.....

You are male and crossdress?:eek:

Am only joking hon, whatever you like;)

We had one of them Ann Summer's party a while ago, next time i would invite yer

i think the real question is who doesn't?

I dont!!!!!!

Grimes... It's AH, what was i thinking:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

My sexuality is so far an unsolved mystery, currently being studied by undergrads at Yale University..

Hmmm.. which reminds me.. ive to take a biopsy sample of my scroat to sent to them...

brb....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement