Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One way to promote your band.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

cloptrop wrote: »
    It would make me feel bad. But the beatles made millions of middle americans feel bad with the whole bigger than jesus thing,

and imagine how george bushs kids must feel,

oh and madonna really pissed off nearly every priest around with the like a virgin video, <or whichever one had the religeous stuff in it> you could go on and on and on about people getting annoyed at art/music/pop culture , but you cant stop it.
    Sometimes it makes people feel bad ,

1. Thats a group of millions of people, not a recently deceased mans family.
    2. George Bush is still alive and able to stand up for himself and his family. His death isnt being mocked....Plus did alot worse! :rolleyes:
    3. Again, thats not a single family, its a huge group.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Splinters wrote: »
    Thats a terrible point, thats basically asking, if you had a personal interest that swayed your reasonable opinion...how would you feel?

It was a straight forward, to the point, and honest question. IMO the only reason you are contesting it is because you know that there is only the one answer that anyone with a scrap of humanity and common sense can come up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Fandango wrote: »
    1. Thats a group of millions of people, not a recently deceased mans family.
    2. George Bush is still alive and able to stand up for himself and his family. His death isnt being mocked....Plus did alot worse! :rolleyes:
    3. Again, thats not a single family, its a huge group.

Ok how would Adolfs family feel?

Before you say oh they aren't on the same level. Your right they arnt. But both are getting stick for doing what they done.

When exactly does it become ok to criticise a dead person.Where is the line.

You are clutching at straws with that statement. :p

Rigsby wrote: »
    You are clutching at straws with that statement. :p

No Im not , you are clutching at straws asking how Gerrys son feels. You could say pretty cool considering very few sons of drug addicts live such a comfortable life.
    These people have a right to freedom of expression. Even if it was in bad taste , thats their own business. They are laughing at nannies like you keeping their publicity going. If there wasnt people like you taking such offence at the hurt this is causing family Ryan , family Ryan would have never heard of this.
    As Eminem once said.
    "My favourite colour is red, Like the bloodshed ,Of Kurt Cobains head when he sht himself dead.
    How will Courtney Love feel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

I was gonna make that point, but then again the thread has gone far off the point. Maybe those giving out should write a song about it, because there's **** all to do with music in their points here.

But the main oversight is that Hitler didn't have children so you can say what you like about him. :)

But the main oversight is that Hitler didn't have children so you can say what you like about him.

How would Hitlers dog feel.

Didn't he poison the dog?

Although don't publicly say that or you'll upset the animal rights people. You uncaring philistine!

Didn't he poison the dog?

Although don't publicly say that or you'll upset the animal rights people. You uncaring philistine!
    Well technically they never found the bodies so if you do that you are accusing him of animal cruelty without evidence.
    It doesnt matter what T shirt he wore he doesnt deserve that.

Well technically they never found the bodies so if you do that you are accusing him of animal cruelty without evidence.
    It doesnt matter what T shirt he wore he doesnt deserve that.

Duly noted. My bad.

Sowwy...

• Advertisement

Maybe those giving out should write a song about it

Who is giving out ??? :confused:

For my part, I'm merely expressing an opposite opinion to your own.

Rigsby wrote: »
    Who is giving out ??? :confused:

For my part, I'm merely expressing an opposite opinion to your own.
    Not the best lyrics ever , but at least your expressing yourself.What chords are you using.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

They say...Just another dead junkie and then end the interview off with a request for drugs! (spliffs)

Anything they say now - is just hypocrisy!

kranog wrote: »
    They say...Just another dead junkie and then end the interview off with a request for drugs! (spliffs)

Anything they say now - is just hypocrisy!

Hypocrisy would be sAying we dont do drugs then doing them, calling jerry ryan another dead jukie doesnt say they have a problem with drugs they have a problem with him being treated like a saint. Weed is also a class B or C drug , coke is class A .

Advertisement