Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ladies opinions please - No response

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

bluewolf wrote: »
    I genuinely do that to give my number, i never thought of it in the fake number kind of way :confused:
    that said it's not usually with someone in a romantic sense so different situation i suppose...

Ha, sorry... I havent much faith in male's at the moment :p

Or I'm just far too suspicious for my own good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Maybe she had a boyfriend and enjoyed the conversation and didnt care to mention it!?

~Isn't it tragic how text messages have overwritten traditional means in getting romantically acquainted. Scary! I wish I lived 50 years ago would hae been hell of a lot simpler

Why dont you post up a pic and am sure someone will ask you out - You are in the ladies lounge after all..
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

pseudonym1 wrote: »

~Isn't it tragic how text messages have overwritten traditional means in getting romantically acquainted. Scary! I wish I lived 50 years ago would hae been hell of a lot simpler

Yeah shotgun weddings were great. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Why dont you post up a pic and am sure someone will ask you out - You are in the ladies lounge after all..

Jaysus what sort of a reputation do we have?!?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

There's a thread for that sort of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭amz5

Haven't read the whole thread, but isn't this just the same as if a guy takes a girls number and then doesn't contact her. It happens all the time! Not nice, but you have to take the rough with the smooth in the world of dating!!

Everyone knows LLs are legendary - and in best possible way.
    Funny thread - thanks
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I think there is one floating about somewhere but as Galvasean says - that's for a different thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I'm confused about something. What the hell is "too keen?" Why does this bother Irish women? You like guys that aren't that interested in you? Eh?

Use the phone and call her. If I didn't respond to your text and I didn't get a phone call, I'd assume you weren't that interested. And no more self depricating remarks. They are nauseating to women.

I'm confused about something. What the hell is "too keen?" Why does this bother Irish women? You like guys that aren't that interested in you? Eh?

Use the phone and call her. If I didn't respond to your text and I didn't get a phone call, I'd assume you weren't that interested. And no more self depricating remarks. They are nauseating to women.

ringing the next day is cool - "too keen" is always ringing next after meeting up!
    If twas me would call too but I think its setting yourself up for a let down- might clear the head though anyway general consenus seems nah - so I d go with them.

Homerun your very handsome - so I dont think you should worry about it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

'Too keen' is a step away from desperate... which is never attractive. It's not really a conscious thing, for me anyway - have you never picked up on someone's neediness and been a bit turned off? I think it's just an instinctive thing.

Advertisement