Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin update.... Mods etc etc

• 16-09-2010 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder for everyone to re-read the charter on this forum - the level of complaints has gone up hugely in the last 6 months and whilst I don't want to slow the level of traffic, I also don't want Boards to be sued.....

JD's charter still stands and will be enforced

I'm delighted that Bitemybanger has joined as a MOD - I've been commuting to London quite a bit over the past few months which has impacted on my time here - at last we may achieve the forum split. I'm also looking forward to angling groups, meets etc....

Great to see the increased traffic on the forum, but again, within charter please

Other than that - enjoy enjoy & never be afraid to PM privately if you have an issue

Andi

Advertisement