Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6N Weekend One - Predictions (later score updates)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

That explains the half tonne of hair gel then! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

daveirl wrote:
    In fairness I don't think anyone expected France to be phenomenal, and yet spread betters had France to win by about 24/26 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,966 ✭✭✭Big Ears

daveirl wrote:

and then he corrected himself saying , I hope people come to see Wales and enjoy my play .Im not saying the guy is world class or anything like that , im just saying he is a key player for Wales .A lot of that is down to his kicking too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Prediction for today

Italy 10 - 18 Ireland

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I dont know enough about henson to say if he's over-rated or not, i havn't seen him play enough to make up my mind..but no question he was the best player on the pitch last night...especially when he switched to full back while thomas was off...2nd best was robinson...kay was alright but no one else from england stood out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

daveirl wrote:

Think you are slating him a tad too much - he has 12 caps give him time. Hope he turns out to be a good player and not one of these fla boys with the hair and the tv crap (BOD is) hype is a bit much though.
    A real test has to come at him yet and i reckon D'arcy and BOD running at him will show some flaws.Cant see him doing that tackle to the likes of the Irish backline - he'd break his back if he tried that on Horgan LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

Advertisement