Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tablet for Internet browsing 3G?

• 16-10-2013 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi,
    Sorry if this thread appeared before just couldnt find it.Planing in getting a tablet just woundering should i go for more expensive which supports sim or cheaper only with WIFI and get a modem from o2 or vodafone to use?I have broadband at home but want to get one that i could use outside home as i travel a lot.Which one would you recomend?Are the ones that support 3G or 4G are better or its just a fancy thing that is not worth double the price.
    If not which internet provider would you recomend?I live in Dublin so i guess i would have good coveredge everywhere?Was reading some reviews and it seems to be pritty awefull having mobile broadband which ever provider i would choose...
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement