Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

''if found please return to the pub'' t-shirts

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I remember see this t-shirt as a kid

When I'm in a sober mood,
    I worry, work and think;
    When I'm in a drunken mood,
    I gamble, play and drink.

When my moods are over
    and my time has come to pass,
    I hope they bury me upside down
    so the world can kiss my ass.

I do believe they had an image of someones ass on the t-shirt too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I use one when i got for a run.

(The hoodie version btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

F**kin hate those shirts, Usually I spot them on a night out being worn by some fool bellowing outside a nightclub, or being carried to a paddy wagon at 2am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

''SEX, DRUGS AND SAUSAGE ROLLS'' thought that was a good one :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 Il Giornale

What About people who wear t shirts with their a picture of their penis on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Anyone found wearing one and not in a pub should be taken by force to the nearest pub and shoved in the front door with a good kick in the arse and told that if they come out again they'll get a kickin to within an inch of their life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Slogan t-shirts are just shít.
    Branded t-shirts are equally shít.
    I don't want to read your poxy slogan nor do I give a fúck where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,496 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

What About people who wear t shirts with their a picture of their penis on them.

That's not a picture :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I have a navy shirt with a picture of an m4 Sherman on it. It's my favourite tank top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

I passed a guy who looked like he was in early 40s wearing one recently, I had to crane my neck a bit to see what it said - he looked at me as if to say "Yeh, it's hilarious isn't it?" Cringe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭MOC88

Next up - giving out about people who wear san-francisco marathon 1973 t-shirts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

They're nearly as bad as the Che Guevera t-shirts. I even heard one person who was wearing one classify Guevera as a Chilean revolutionary :rolleyes:

Advertisement