Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monkstown session

• 30-05-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Staying in Monkstown soon. Was wondering if there is anywhere to go for some cool crisp beers and a late bar etc?

(we are all mid 30s)

Respect

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Walters in Dún Laoghaire opens late Thurs, friday and Sat till about5 2:30am Good live music too

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭omega666

Go to Gilberts and Wright its right beside Monkstown, or head down to the Forty foot across from the pier. Both of these are in Dun Laoghaire but only
    a short walk.

Or stroll over to Blackrock, about a 25 min walk.

Dont go to Walters its a dive.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Goggins is decent enough, respectable crowd.

I like The Pub.
    For late bar I'd go to tonic in blackrock or gilbert and wrights as previously mentioned. Personally I think walters has gone way downhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,372 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Walters is the far side of dun laoghaire from monkstown if walking, it does have a good selection of beers on tap & bottle though.

Have yet to be in Gilberts, want to go, it looks nice & always have heard good reports.

• Advertisement
Advertisement