Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beginner Pilates in Bray or Greystones

Options
  • 19-12-2014 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    As the title says, I'm a beginner looking to start pilates.
    I'm based in Bray & would like to do classes locally in or around the Bray & Greystones area, if it's not local I know I won't stick to it!
    My GP has suggested pilates because of an issue with my back & he thinks this will help with the core muscular support.
    Any suggestions on who or where to go to are warmly welcomed, thanks in advance.
    Jtk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭JasperKat

could someone please explain what i've done wrong, 'cos my post appears locked? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

In exact same position, bad back etc. have been to two physics and both recommend Thrive Pilates studio upstairs in charlesland SC (above sin e hairdressers)
    Also my wife talking to someone who did Pilates all over greystones and said she has now found best place, also Thrive.
    No connection to me but that's a few good recommends from different sources.
    Am planning to start in new year, which is now !!!
    Hope helps

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jtkpenguin

Sasso, thanks for your reply & yes it did help, did you join up & if so, how's it going???....
    Cheers,
    Jtk

By coincidence starting course tomorrow, Tues, so will report back

Sasso, any update yet, or is it too early to say? or have you decided not to continue with this??? Would be very interested to hear your views please, feel free to PM me if you don't want to put your views on public display.
    tia
    Jtk

• Advertisement

Hi, sorry slow relpy. Classes Great. This studio seems very popular and all I hear is positive. I am in men only class for beginners. Have only done two classes so far but second was more taxing than first so by end of course I predict will be very good. All in all recommend. Demand is big for this studio but Im informed that another beginner class will be starting Saturday morning soon. Advise to ring or email anyway, enjoy !

No probs, Sasso, thanks for taking the time to reply with such helpful info, it's much appreciated & I'm delighted to hear it's going well for you.
    Cheers,
    Jtk

Advertisement