Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost and Found Animals Dublin 15

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Anyone missing this little fella? He's been hanging around Castlecurragh in Mulhuddart the past day or so

http://a66.tinypic.com/kb64j9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Anyone know this girl? Found by st. Catherine's Park clonsilla on 8 may. Black and white head, white body, about 4 years old. Seems house trained and well looked after. Good on lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

I didn't know there was a thread for this! A friend of mine lost a gorgeous orange rabbit ,got out of the garden clonsilla road area.. Please keep your ears open thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭susiewoosie

Brown staffordshire bull terrier type dog wandering around Hayworth Terrace in Ongar - she looks lost - no collar from what I can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Found a male Jack Russel at the Ongar distributor Rd / Hartstown link rd (in danger of being knocked down) ...

White with one brown ear, a long tail and a navy collar,

Very friendly dog, I have him here at home if anyone knows who own's it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Anyone missing a female ginger cat in the Porters Gate/Mount Symon area of Clonsilla the past few days. Quite timid but approachable with patience and healthy looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭rameire

Lost Dog.
    Name: Bumble.
    Very Friendly.
    Escaped from Garden Midnight 25th March.
    From Hunters Run, Area of Clonee D.15.

446603.jpg

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭rameire

Dog has been found.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Cyclewizard

Small black dog Seen at laurel lodge park this afternoon. Male with a nackachief we tried to catch him but he ran off chasing other dogs. Collar but no name tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So.....

You saw a dog?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Cyclewizard

Yes in case anyone knows who's lost it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Lost : Small all white Jack Russell

Edit: I've taken down the info and the photo's because it doesn't matter now. We found her. She was hit by a car. It obviously happened pretty quickly. Thanks for those who shared anyway. I wish everyone else a happier ending with their lost pets.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Kirby wrote: »

Edit: I've taken down the info and the photo's because it doesn't matter now. We found her. She was hit by a car. It obviously happened pretty quickly. Thanks for those who shared anyway. I wish everyone else a happier ending with their lost pets.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭chsdeddijj

Ah dear that's terrible, poor little thing:( if only people would slow down enough to be able to stop in those situations. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭chsdeddijj

Ah dear that's terrible, poor little thing:( if only people would slow down enough to be able to stop in those situations. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Sorry Kirby, horrible news :(

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

Cat took up residence on our couch on Saturday for a couple of hours and had a nap but then headed off of it's own accord. Our own cat was less than impressed with the "intruder".
    My son had brought it to our door as some of the local kids were teasing and chasing it.

Spotted again this morning on the green at the entrance of Limelawn (opposite StMochtas school).

WanderingCat.jpg

465953.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Can you try get it and bring it to Village Vets to see if it has a chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

*UPDATE - He's been found*

Hello folks, hoping someone can help - my cousin's cat has gone missing from Springlawn since Saturday. He's a 7 year old neutered tabby and white male, microchipped. If anyone from the Springlawn/Summerfield/Blanch Village/Clonsilla road or surrounding areas spots him can they get in touch? My cousin is really worried about him. Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 kiferea

Spotted a black and white cat on main Street Castleknock, close to a Phoenix Park Gates , Dublin 15. Friendly, comes to people and meows , looks lost, very friendly but a little afraid of people

Advertisement