Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

new 2pac album

Options
  • 23-11-2004 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard the new album, im pretty much fed up with these new albums now and this one has gone too far this time. First too much eminem production he is all over this album. Whole shady camp is on it too which is just a shame as they slagged off ja rule for doing less. And can someone tell me what the hell jadakiss is doing on this album, I like him but what the hell is he doing on this album, oh yeah forget he rides shadys dick. And Elton john, well cant even decide what i think of that song its either great or completly horrible.

01 - Soldier Like Me (Return of the Soulja) ft. Eminem
    02 - The Uppercut ft. E.D.I. & Young Noble of the Outlawz
    03 - Out on Bail
    04 - Ghetto Gospel ft. Elton John
    05 - Black Cotton ft. Eminem Kastro & Young Noble
    06 - Loyal to the Game ft. G-Unit
    07 - Thugs Get Lonely Too ft. Nate Dogg
    08 - N.I.G.G.A. (Never Ignorant About Getting ft. Jadakiss
    09 - Who Do You Love
    10 - A Crooked Nigga Too
    11 - Dont You Trust Me
    12 - Hennessey ft. Obie Trice
    13 - Thug for Life
    14 - Po Nigga Blues ft. Ron Isley
    15 - Hennessey ft. E.D.I. of the Outlawz & Sleepy Brown
    16 - A Crooked Nigga Too
    17 - Loyal to the Game ft. Big Syke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Yeah I agree. I haven't heard the album but I heard it was rubbish. They really shouldn't have let eminem produce the whole thing. He does every song except one. He's not that good at producing. I'll hold my judgement until I hear it though.

Advertisement