Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kellys Lounge Ongar Closed

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I went over last night with the wife for a few pints and bit of grub.

I got a portion of wings and they were the biggest portion Ive ever got in a restaurant.Id say 15-18,didnt count though

The wife got Turkey and Ham and she said it was lovely,Nice roasted veg with it aswell

All in all a good experience ,the girls were lovely and I enjoyed it.

Ill be going back soon enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

I was up that way this week, the pub has been re named to Cu Chulains.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Barrel

Morag wrote: »
    I was up that way this week, the pub has been re named to Cu Chulains.

Welcome to February :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Was in there last month and had a really nice meal - standard pub grub fare but cooked and presented professionally along with the service.

Speaking of bars (or intended bars) in Ongar, a Chinese businessman has bought the big yellow building at the other end of the street for €405K as per today's Irish Times. I wonder what his plans for it are? I don't really think Ongar can support another bar or restaurant at this stage. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into some sort of educational facility (TEFL/English language school) maybe?

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sectors/commercial-property/bar-site-makes-405-000-1.1754491

Maybe mods should rename title of this thread to add in reopened as Cu Chullains?

Advertisement