Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,168 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams
    BKWDR wrote: »
    Just actually tried to do this but it gives a real weird error message...no product or soemthing...can someone else try this?

Also when does that 15% off code finish?

Try a different proxy. Works fine on my VPN.

Edit: Went ahead and bought it because I was going to do it next week anyway. Comes to €80.74 with the discount and it works fine after turning my VPN off and using my Irish IP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Oat23 wrote: »
    Try a different proxy. Works fine on my VPN.

Edit: Went ahead and bought it because I was going to do it next week anyway. Comes to €80.74 with the discount and it works fine after turning my VPN off and using my Irish IP :)

Went and bought it for 123e... Fell sick now ha

Was using hide my ass vpn

• Registered Users Posts: 15,168 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams
    Went and bought it for 123e... Fell sick now ha

Was using hide my ass vpn

You can always go to their live support and get a refund then re-buy.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Oat23 wrote: »
    You can always go to their live support and get a refund then re-buy.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Actually it's cool there was no change in the season Plus price, only Season.
    Had made my mind up to go for Plus...

On second thoughts I think I'll go for refund and try that Portuguese way for season only.

Does anyone know when discount finishes?

Also how quick does a refund come back through PayPal?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭Raoul

On second thoughts I think I'll go for refund and try that Portuguese way for season only.

Does anyone know when discount finishes?

Also how quick does a refund come back through PayPal?

Cheers
    How do you go about getting a refund? Is there any time limit? Also what vpn are people using?

Edit - Just realised that it is only the season pass. Think I really want the season plus tbh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Lads where exactly do I find the hard knocks archives? Had a look about on the app on my phone this morning and had no joy whatsoever.

Lads where exactly do I find the hard knocks archives? Had a look about on the app on my phone this morning and had no joy whatsoever.

I don't think it is up yet. I can't see any episodes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

lads, if i just buy the Titans subscription, do i get access to all of their previous games, all NFL previous games or no previous games, anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    You will get all archived NFL games, same as those on the more expensive packages

You won't get 2014 playoffs but that's not an issue for Titans fans :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mikemac1 wrote: »
    You will get all archived NFL games, same as those on the more expensive packages

You won't get 2014 playoffs but that's not an issue for Titans fans :pac:

Oher thinks differently :D

Its ok, have free Sky for that :p

One more question, does gamepass work with chrome cast?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've heard it does but haven't tried it. BTW you will only get archived Titans games I think.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I've heard it does but haven't tried it. BTW you will only get archived Titans games I think.

yep looks like thats the option, not an issue wont have time to be watching any others tbh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You'll have Red Zone with Sky as well as 2 live games so you should be fine when you add the titans games to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

One more question, does gamepass work with chrome cast?

Haven't tried but if worst comes to worst - open it in Chrome browser on your laptop and stream the entire tab across. Obviously would be handier if the Gamepass app itself allowed you to stream via your phone/tablet

lads, if i just buy the Titans subscription, do i get access to all of their previous games, all NFL previous games or no previous games, anyone know?

Why don't you get the refund and do the Portugal trick. Only works out 13 euro extra.

Raoul wrote: »
    Why don't you get the refund and do the Portugal trick. Only works out 13 euro extra.

The Portugal trick will work with Google chrome and the hola unlocked extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Brian017

Is Hola/Portugal VPN only required for signup? Once I sign up, Can I login to the GP app on my iPad without a VPN

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Guffy

Haven't signed up to game pass yet, can anyone suggest where I can watch this game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Joemcn95

Thanks to the 2 guys who mentioned the Portuguese trick and promo code, saved me 65 euro as i was going to go for the season plus.

Brian017 wrote: »
    Is Hola/Portugal VPN only required for signup? Once I sign up, Can I login to the GP app on my iPad without a VPN

Yep. Seems so.

I'll be buying mine tomorrow/Wednesday

Did gamepass work for anyone trying to watch the HOF game? Just keeps loading for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Zoton

Signed up for gamepass at the weekend and used the 15% discount (thank you) so paid about €123 for the year. Already watched a couple of the archived condensed games which really is a fantastic service and will be a lifesaver come the next offseason

The hall of fame game worked fine for me yesterday evening too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Sorry if it’s been covered already but considering all the playoffs are blacked out as they’re all on Sky, why would anyone in Ireland sign up for the Extra package? Is it just to watch repeats?

Bateman wrote: »
    Sorry if it’s been covered already but considering all the playoffs are blacked out as they’re all on Sky, why would anyone in Ireland sign up for the Extra package? Is it just to watch repeats?

people may not have sky...

just as an fyi, you can get 3mhp sports if you dont currently have Sky sports, offer ends 30th september

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

just as an fyi, you can get 3mhp sports if you dont currently have Sky sports, offer ends 30th september

Yeah I know people may not have Sky but the playoffs are on blackout either way so the GP is use for them regardless

Blackouts are a minor inconvenience.

You get access to NFL Network as well as all the archives for the entire offseason. You get the playoffs too after a 24 hour delay.

It's always possible to get around the blackouts too if you don't have Sky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky

can i ask what 3mhp sports is !!?

Advertisement