Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stapler10

just do all the short questions in the exam papers. they dont take that long, and they are fairly repetitive so there is a good chance you may see a few of them on your exam in June, plus its good revison for the long questions as that 10 maker may be a 10 or 15 marker in the long questions section

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Manic2 wrote: »
    Wow do you have the whole course covered and notes written on it all? I've only notes done on unit 4 atm. :/

Also, anyone got any tips on the short questions atall?
    Nah, my book has it pretty much laid out like I'd lay it out in notes so for revision I just do exam questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Do you think doing exam questions would be better than writing out notes?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Manic2 wrote: »
    Do you think doing exam questions would be better than writing out notes?
    Definitely - they tend to repeat themselves a bit and themselves work as notes :) If you really want some good notes I'd just print off the marking schemes so you have exactly what they want. It helps link things together - maybe I'm just slow but I was doing a question on barriers to effective communication and didnt know what to talk about, then once I saw 'language - should be user friendly' I knew all of them e.g. medium of communication, message too long. Its so helpful :)

Advertisement