Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone on OUTLAND alliance? LF guild !

Options
  • 20-02-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

back after breaking since cataclysm. Reactivated about a month ago and got 2 level 100s and looking for a guild. Any of you guys here? If not..where are ye?

Currently playing pally and warlock

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Allot of folk that were alliance outland would have moved to ravencrest in the FCM.

I know a few Irish playing on defias alliance ect, seem to be two Irish focused guilds but they are on horde.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

there are still some on outland, since ATT migrated i think there are a few have chars in DRAMA on Outland, not neccessarily an irish guild but htere's a couple still in it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

fiinch wrote: »
    there are still some on outland, since ATT migrated i think there are a few have chars in DRAMA on Outland, not neccessarily an irish guild but htere's a couple still in it

As above a few of us did migrate, but a few have quit the game so it's pretty much just me and another Irish lad left. Another toying if he will quit or stay, but you get the picture, three of us (one who has always been in that guild anyway). There is one or two still knocking about in ATT that raid when they can cross realm. But that's on Ravencreast where Fiinch there is essentially the GM now :D

So we are very much in the minority in that guild. Nice bunch but a good spread across Europe. In recent weeks I'm only really logging in for the raiding schedule, hoping to get some more time into alts over the coming weeks. Not sure what the activity is like in the guild outside of the raiding schedule. Everyone seems to kinda do their own trick, little groups here and there do alt runs etc, nothing really organised on that front.

I think another guild on another realm had a post up recently here inviting irish players if memory serves.

Advertisement