Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Megablocks sets.

• 17-12-2014 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads. I was in local Heatons and I sow massively discounted WoW Megablocks sets.

They had Stormwind one for 20eu

Lichking set was only 9eu

I am more of a Lego fan, but for that price I dont think you can go wrong. Nice Display sets for WoW Nerds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

To be honest I'd been looking to grab these for simple display purposes in my nerd cave.

I used to see them in Smyths but havn't seen them in ages.

Checked the website there and they have two sets with 70% off, but not sets I'd be into. Must check to see if there is a shop near me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

TheDoc wrote: »
    To be honest I'd been looking to grab these for simple display purposes in my nerd cave.

I used to see them in Smyths but havn't seen them in ages.

Checked the website there and they have two sets with 70% off, but not sets I'd be into. Must check to see if there is a shop near me

I checked online and they look pretty cool as Display Models. Deathwing is really awesome looking. For 20eu... **** it! Why not!

Lichking looks great too. 9eu for a cool little display model. I think ill just go and pick them up next week if they are still there. Something to do on Xmas eve too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I must have a look i have one already but DW would be cool :).

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Oooh I'll have to see if I can pick some up nearby, for my daughters who are too young to play wow but love to watch Mamma playing. Would make an awesome mashup play with their Minecraft, Hobbit and Star Wars lego :D

Advertisement