Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Working for Inglot

• 03-02-2016 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I'm looking for advice on the best way to get a job in Inglot Dublin stores.
    I'm a qualified CIBTEC make up artist since 2014, I've been working freelance and I'm sick of going house to house. I've got an up to date portfolio but struggling with CV.
    Any tips please.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Hi
    I'm looking for advice on the best way to get a job in Inglot Dublin stores.
    I'm a qualified CIBTEC make up artist since 2014, I've been working freelance and I'm sick of going house to house. I've got an up to date portfolio but struggling with CV.
    Any tips please.
    Thank you.

I'm not in the beauty business but I have worked as a freelance contractor mainly in IT, admin & sales when I returned to the UK in 1988 but I had to "sell" myself. I temped at Nomura, the NHS, IT companies, Publishers, etc.

I would suggest you go into Inglot in Dublin and get talking to some of the people on the floor. Talk about the store and how impressed you are and how everyone seems to be so happy and slowly move the conversation to how long have they been working there. If the response is good you can mention that you are in between jobs and ask what would be the best way of getting a job there bearing in mind that they were successful???

Good luck, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Advertisement