Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Child friendly hotels in ireland

Options
  • 27-02-2015 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi I am looking for child friendly hotels that have a good swimming pool and offer a good kids club , and taughts and experiences would be very muched welcomed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

http://www.kellys.ie near Rosslare is great for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

The Quality Hotel in Clonakilty seems to be very child friendly. They have a pool and kids club that cater for different ages. There is a cinema in the grounds and a playground nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dazzer B

Dazzer B wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for child friendly hotels that have a good swimming pool and offer a good kids club , and taughts and experiences would be very muched welcomed

Thanks I will have a look 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Hudson Bay Hotel is another to consider although I have no personal experience of it.

Talbot Hotel in Carlow has a pool and is next door to a bowling/amusement center where hotel guests get a discount.

Advertisement