Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

vf hg658c nat question

• 20-10-2014 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all im not familiar with bridging or anything to do with routers but i have 1 o them hg658c routers and on fiber but my nat type for xbox 360 is moderate. ive tried port forwarding but still no luck. also tried vf customer care and they couldnt help surprise surprise lol and was wondering would bridging the router open this nat? as i said ive no clue what bridging is for so jus thought id ask :). or has anybody any idea how to open the nat type

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sirione

scotchboy wrote: »
    hi all im not familiar with bridging or anything to do with routers but i have 1 o them hg658c routers and on fiber but my nat type for xbox 360 is moderate. ive tried port forwarding but still no luck. also tried vf customer care and they couldnt help surprise surprise lol and was wondering would bridging the router open this nat? as i said ive no clue what bridging is for so jus thought id ask :). or has anybody any idea how to open the nat type[/QUOTE

go into network settings on your xbox then additional settings and get your xbox 360 mac address. i then went into my router settings and reserved an ip address for my xbox and i am getting an open nat.mworth a try anyway

Advertisement