Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

• 19-11-2008 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order. :eek:

I thought I was time to start a new thread considering the Lisbon topic has spilled all over the Big Brother thread and swayed it off topic. I decided to carry it over to a new thread.
    King Mob wrote: »
    So then, no, you're not going to explain how the Lisbon Treaty will lead to everyone being mircochipped or how we would lose our neutrality like you claimed. Nor shown any evidence or reason to believe the vote was rigged were it was passed like you claim.
    The Lisbon treaty is going to open the door to new global economic Governance that will eventually allow RFID microchipped identity cards replace cash completely in all our everyday financial transactions.

These cards will be used to monitor and ration products in relation to their carbon foot print and availibility. Restricted products such as alcohol and tobacco can be closely monitored at POS using their respective ETags.

If you buy a packet of smokes and they get into the hands of Minors the authorities can scan the pack with a RFID wand and trace them back to YOU!!, likewise with any other product or litter that contains RFID Powderchips can be tracked.

The ECU European Central Bank will eventually phase out the Euro cash and a time will come when it will no longer will be legal tender. All monetary decisions will come from Brussels and the Central Bank in Ireland will just be a puppet just like the Dail will be in a few years if we give in to this constitution.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I thought I was time to start a new thread considering the Lisbon topic has spilled all over the Big Brother thread and swayed it off topic. I decided to carry it over to a new thread.

The Lisbon treaty is going to open the door to new global economic Governance that will eventually allow RFID microchipped identity cards replace cash completely in all our everyday financial transactions.

These cards will be used to monitor and ration products in relation to their carbon foot print and availibility. Restricted products such as alcohol and tobacco can be closely monitored at POS using their respective ETags.

If you buy a packet of smokes and they get into the hands of Minors the authorities can scan the pack with a RFID wand and trace them back to YOU!!, likewise with any other product or litter that contains RFID Powderchips.

The ECU European Central Bank will eventually phase out the Euro cash and a time will come when it will no longer will be legal tender. All monetary decisions will come from Brussels and the Central Bank in Ireland will just be a puppet just like the Dail will be in a few years if we give in to this constitution.

And were exactly is that in the Lisbon Treaty?
    Or can you point to an upcoming bill that would allow any of this?
    Or are you assuming that it will because anything you don't understand or agree with is a NWO scheme and therefore lead to mircochips?

It is precisely because of misinformation and scaremongering that caused people to vote against the Lisbon treaty.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-eighth_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland_Bill,_2008#Reasons_for_rejection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

And were exactly is that in the Lisbon Treaty?
    Or can you point to an upcoming bill that would allow any of this?
    Or are you assuming that it will because anything you don't understand or agree with is a NWO scheme and therefore lead to mircochips?

It is precisely because of misinformation and scaremongering that caused people to vote against the Lisbon treaty.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-eighth_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland_Bill,_2008#Reasons_for_rejection
    You wont find it anywhere in the Lisbon treaty because its a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

You wont find it anywhere in the Lisbon treaty because its a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Ah so the treaty means that this is going to happen it just doesn't mention it?

I hear the Lisbon treaty will mean everyone in the country gets ice cream free once a week, and County Councillors will have to travel to work on unicycles with their underpants on their head. You won't find it anywhere in the treaty but thats what it means.

Hows that search for the clause were it takes away our neutrality, and and the one that subverts our constitution.?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'm against Lisbon Treaty.

Where did you hear about these RFID tags?
    Nothing got to do with Lisbon Treaty at all by any stretch of the imagination.

Cash is king and always will be.

There is no law against this technology at present and it could be incorporated into a LASER card for example, it's no biggie. Lisbon has nothing got to do with this nonsense.

RTDH if you are claiming that the Lisbon Treaty will allow the EU to prevent the use of cash as legal tender then you should state this and state why they would want to do this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 soloparadox

Keith186 wrote: »

There is no law against this technology at present and it could be incorporated into a LASER card for example, it's no biggie. Lisbon has nothing got to do with this nonsense.

RTDH if you are claiming that the Lisbon Treaty will allow the EU to prevent the use of cash as legal tender then you should state this and state why they would want to do this.

This, also throwing your eyes to heaven in disgust will not suffice...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Restricted products such as alcohol and tobacco can be closely monitored at POS using their respective ETags.

If you buy a packet of smokes and they get into the hands of Minors the authorities can scan the pack with a RFID wand and trace them back to YOU!!, likewise with any other product or litter that contains RFID Powderchips can be tracked.
    Doesn't sound that bad. I'd prefer this didn't happen but is this the worst an all powerful government can come up with?

European Union add promoting the use of RFID with the caption ."The Future begins now!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1VKJUrxi4

The ultimate goal of the NWO is to control every man woman and child on this planet. By issuing microchipped "smart cards" and removing cash from society they can achieve that goal.

Currently there is a serious problem with Pirates in Somalia. If the EFT was in order they could cut off the accounts of these dissadends and apprehend them. Money is not the root of all evil CASH IS. Remove cash from society sorted.

One only has to look at the UK, a current model for a NWO police state, cash is being replaced right across the board from making public phone calls, using tolls, to using public transport. Every year cards are gaining their ground over cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can you point to any section in the lisbon treaty that even remotely hints at a nwo?

Here is the lisbon treaty. (Although I suppose you won't need it since you've probably read it all right?)

Can you point to any section in the lisbon treaty that even remotely hints at a nwo?

Here is the lisbon treaty. (Although I suppose you won't need it since you've probably read it all right?)
    You will NOT find any mention of the the word NWO from any official (Unless its a slip of the tongue) for the simple reason that it will ring alarm bells and cause scaremongering. Instead European politicians will use the milder term "Global Economic Governance" "Economic Gogernment" etc.

Et oui je peux comprendre la conversation dans tout à fait bon français :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfv6uOHgqQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I'm torn between laughing at you, feeling sorry for you or telling you to shut up talking absolute crap. Try starting with some evidence, you're currently like a dung spreading machine on a farmers field, spreading it in all directions. And I'm seriously wondering if you don't really want this new world order you continually bring up.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

If you buy a packet of smokes and they get into the hands of Minors the authorities can scan the pack with a RFID wand and trace them back to YOU!!,

Oh no! Then I could get in as much trouble as, say, if my car was used today as the getaway vehicle in a robbery....that being no trouble at all.
    likewise with any other product or litter that contains RFID Powderchips can be tracked.
    Are you seriously trying to argue that not being able to litter anonymously is an egregious violation of your right to privacy?

Not to mention that someone could go through your trash and figure out that the stuff in your bin is yours...

Seriously...if thats the best scaremongering you can come up with about our future...I can't really see the problem with RFID.
    The ECU European Central Bank will eventually phase out the Euro cash
    The only "evidence" supporting this is the line of reasing that if they didn't, then your scary trackable-everything future could never become a reality.
    the Central Bank in Ireland will just be a puppet just like the Dail will be in a few years if we give in to this constitution.

And there you go again with the mis-representation of something you have a problem with.

This seems to suggest that you've no problems with a future where we're lied to and misled....just as long as you support what we're being lied to and misled about.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

meglome wrote: »
    I'm torn between laughing at you, feeling sorry for you or telling you to shut up talking absolute crap. Try starting with some evidence, you're currently like a dung spreading machine on a farmers field, spreading it in all directions. And I'm seriously wondering if you don't really want this new world order you continually bring up.

Calm down.

Seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

You will NOT find any mention of the the word NWO from any official (Unless its a slip of the tongue) for the simple reason that it will ring alarm bells and cause scaremongering. Instead European politicians will use the milder term "Global Economic Governance" "Economic Gogernment" etc.

Et oui je peux comprendre la conversation dans tout à fait bon français :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfv6uOHgqQ

I'm not expecting you to find the phrase "New World Order" in the Lisbon treaty :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting to hear where exactly the Lisbon treaty states that they are going to introduce anything like what you're claiming.
    The only thing I hearing is the same tangents you usually spout.
    None of which are substantiated or even make sense.

I'm still waiting to hear where exactly the Lisbon treaty states that they are going to introduce anything like what you're claiming.
    The only thing I hearing is the same tangents you usually spout.
    None of which are substantiated or even make sense.
    You are not going to hear anything about this until all the fish are on the hooks :eek:

You are not going to hear anything about this until all the fish are on the hooks :eek:
    So then perhaps you are from the future?
    Involved in the plot somehow?

Please enlighten us on how you know about this plot before "the fish are on the hooks."?

European Union add promoting the use of RFID with the caption ."The Future begins now!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1VKJUrxi4
    The ultimate goal of the NWO is to control every man woman and child on this planet. By issuing microchipped "smart cards" and removing cash from society they can achieve that goal.

Currently there is a serious problem with Pirates in Somalia. If the EFT was in order they could cut off the accounts of these dissadends and apprehend them. Money is not the root of all evil CASH IS. Remove cash from society sorted.

I'm sorry RtdH this is literally one of the most ass backwardly stupid things I've ever heard. Somalian pirates came into existence when their government collapsed and fishermen from nearby countries began fishing in their international waters. To suggest that these people would be firing RPGs at oil tankers if the Somalian economy and infrastructure could support the technology was set up to handle internet banking, cashless society and debt cards.

These people don't have birth certs, or credit cards, or live in a country that has y'know a government. It's just so absurd a story, it's breathtaking.

Firstly if there was all this infrastructure there wouldn't be a need for them to attack shipping, and government to control them.

Secondly you really think people with rocket launchers and Ak-47s care about banks?
    You are not going to hear anything about this until all the fish are on the hooks

So simple question, how are you privy to this information?

You've made countless claims about the Lisbon treaty and haven't substantiated a single one of them, aren't you embarrassed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Diogenes wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Run_to_da_hills View Post
    Currently there is a serious problem with Pirates in Somalia. If the EFT was in order they could cut off the accounts of these dissadends ands aapprehend them. Money is not the root of all evil CASH IS.
    Stundied!

I've brought this up with you before

its Very unfair to take a snippet of someones post from here and post it elsewhere for your own amusement without giving the OP either a link or a right of reply

as soon as I figure out how to Infarct you you are gettin a red card for that

I might downgrade it to yellow if you paste in a link

I've brought this up with you before

its Very unfair to take a snippet of someones post from here and post it elsewhere for your own amusement without giving the OP either a link or a right of reply

as soon as I figure out how to Infarct you you are gettin a red card for that

I might downgrade it to yellow if you paste in a link

What I've done isn't prohibited by either this forum's or boards.ie charter. But hey make up the rules as you go along, you're going to be a fantastic mod.

• Advertisement

I'm sorry RtdH this is literally one of the most ass backwardly stupid things I've ever heard. Somalian pirates came into existence when their government collapsed and fishermen from nearby countries began fishing in their international waters. To suggest that these people would be firing RPGs at oil tankers if the Somalian economy and infrastructure could support the technology was set up to handle internet banking, cashless society and debt cards.

These people don't have birth certs, or credit cards, or live in a country that has y'know a government. It's just so absurd a story, it's breathtaking.

Firstly if there was all this infrastructure there wouldn't be a need for them to attack shipping, and government to control them.

Secondly you really think people with rocket launchers and Ak-47s care about banks?

So simple question, how are you privy to this information?

You've made countless claims about the Lisbon treaty and haven't substantiated a single one of them, aren't you embarrassed?
    [

Somali Pirates are just a small example of the worlds Dissidents that thrive on cash. The Way the NWO will operate is that they will beat individuals and nations into submission. through trade embargo's. (Just like the people of Ireland will soon be beaten into submission to a YES vote by the same authorities)

The EU/US will use their usual trump card, IE anyone supporting trade in Somalia is supporting terrorism. They could hold their country to ransom, the Heroes that are currently bringing in all this wealth could soon become their enemies. They are now attacking volatile cargo, it is only a matter of time before we get a maritime catastrophe and then all hell will kick in.

Somalia needs imports, The country is starting to boom, locals in these towns are getting greedy as they are getting a taste of their own "Celtic tiger" http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/JK21Ak01.html

I am only taking Somalia as an example. There are loads of other nations that the up and coming NWO would love to beat into submission through sanctions and it has and is working.

You can say the same about IRAQ, a country previously run amok It is now a nation policed by the up and coming NWO, Currently there is plans to build a $3.0 billion metro in Baghdad. ROFL you would think, they would be queuing up to bomb it. But wit a minute,

They will have the option to strip search and quiz each commuter before they enter the station or they could issue biometric ID. My guess is that will not be able to get from an asses roar from it without a micro-chipped photo ID, the place will be covered in CCTV and surveillance just like any other up and coming NWO public transport network.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/18/iraq-baghdad-underground-train-network

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Having worked with RFID R&D, thank you for this hilarious thread, so funny.

[

Somali Pirates are just an example of the worlds Dissidents that thrive on cash. The Way the NWO will operate is that they will beat individuals and nations into submission. through trade embargos. (Just like the people of Ireland will soon be beaten into submission of a Yes vote by the same authorities)

So we're going to endure a trade embargo in the near future?
    The EU/US will use their usual trump card, IE anyone supporting trade in Somalia is supporting terrorism.

No one is trading with Somalia, the country is lawless.

Somalia needs imports, The country is starting to boom, locals in these towns are getting greedy as they are getting a taste of their own "Celtic tiger" http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/JK21Ak01.html

Theres absolutely nothing in that article that suggests Somalia is developing it's own economy.
    I am only taking Somalia as an example. There are loads of other nations that the up and coming NWO would love to beat into submission through sanctions and it has and is working.

Example.
    You can say the same about IRAQ, a country previously run amok It is now a nation policed by the up and coming NWO, Currently there is plans to build a $3.0 billion metro in Baghdad. ROFL you would think, they would be queuing up to bomb it. But wit a minute,

They will have the option to strip search and quiz each commuter before they enter the station or they could issue biometric ID. My guess is that will not be able to get from an asses roar from it without a micro-chipped photo ID, the place will be covered in CCTV and surveillance just like any other up and coming NWO public transport network.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/18/iraq-baghdad-underground-train-network
    [/quote]

So economic and social stability is a bad thing?

Having worked with RFID R&D, thank you for this hilarious thread, so funny.
    Perhaps you could explain more about the folllowing: track & trace, cloning, theft of data, hidden portals, passive and active RFID, privacy issues etc etc. :eek:
    So we're going to endure a trade embargo in the near future?
    Maybe not a trade embargo but the wooden spoon is out. :eek:
    So what do you think they are doing with all this money? storing it under their mattresses? :rolleyes:

Are you telling me that all these brand new SUVs, Jeeps, flat screen television sets, quad motorbikes, generators, mobile phones, high speed power boats, arms etc all falling out off the sky? :rolleyes:.
    So economic and social stability is a bad thing?
    It is a good thing in practice but not if it gets out of control. (Read George Orwells Animal Farm or look back through your history books)

Maybe not a trade embargo but the wooden spoon is out. :eek:

And it will manifest how?
    So what do you think they are doing with all this money? storing it under their mattresses? :rolleyes:

Are you telling me that all these brand new SUVs, Jeeps, flat screen television sets, quad motorbikes, generators, mobile phones, high speed power boats, arms etc all falling out off the sky? :rolleyes:.

And you think they are paying import tax, sales tax etc. It's blackmarket, much of what they buy will also have been stolen or misappropriated

I mean would you set up an SUV dealership in Somalia?

This isn't job creation, it's not trade in any real sense.
    It is a good thing in practice but not if it gets out of control. (Read George Orwells Animal Farm or look back through your history books)

Yes peace economic and social stability can go out of control!!!!! Terror chaos! anarchy! Seriously RtdH Animal Farm is a allegory for the rise of Soviet Union it is not a warning against economic and social stability.

Can you point out one country that suffered due to economic and social stability?

Hang on what has piracy got to do with Lisbon exactly?

I'll ask again: How exactly do you know about the NWO's plot when you yourself said we wouldn't know "till the fish were on the hooks"?

Again? I only suggested these measures this morning. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jIWjeSMWIgIHPA__s3awjXXWktPA
    Hang on what has piracy got to do with Lisbon exactly?
    Everything!!! The Lisbon treaty is an act of piracy on the Irish constitution and the peoiple of Ireland in the light of its REJECTION.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Everything!!! The Lisbon treaty is an act of piracy on the Irish constitution

Answer the ****ing question and stop bull****ting on.

Everything!!! The Lisbon treaty is an act of piracy on the Irish constitution.
    Right..... that make sense.......:confused:
    Again you avoid my question: how do you know about this conspiracy when you said we won't know about it?
    Where exactly do you get your information?

Or is it just baseless speculation based on your own skewed logic?

For that matter you have yet to show in anyway how lisbon is going to lead to any of the things you claim, let alone provide proof as such.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

/me subscribes to thread. Its going down!!!111

Run to da Hills, i like you, you continue unburdened by the backlash you have recieved. I may not agree with your threads but at least you try.

But, in saying that, at this stage, you'll need to show how Lisbon is a NWO agenda.
    Otherwise this thread is only good for the hostility. And that has been good so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement