Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted: Bike Box Loan

• 03-08-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, planning on a short trip abroad with the bike at the end of the month but unfortunately don't have a bike box or bag to bring it on the plane.

I much prefer the idea of a box than protecting it with cardboard or a flimsy bag, but they are quite expensive to buy for a once off trip!

If you have anything you would be willing to lend for a week or two at the end of August then I would really appreciate it, sure I'd give you a few quid for it!

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Where are you located?

I have the Polaris one that I won't need till September (possibly :rolleyes:) if you are about dublin/leinster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

You can have mine Home:Ballyhoura, but you ll have to drive to dublin to get it. I don't want anything for it, but if you break it you pay it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭cipo

If you struggle to get one, you can rent a bikeboxalan by the week, best on the market!!
    Let me know if you'd like the lad's details...

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Thanks for the offers guys, turns out a friend of mine has one I can use but really appreciate it! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pat Kavanagh

cipo wrote: »
    If you struggle to get one, you can rent a bikeboxalan by the week, best on the market!!
    Let me know if you'd like the lad's details...

Dave

Could you send me details please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement