Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Michael Jackson - Still Alive?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

The most famous man in the world is dead.

Barack Obama is dead?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, read post #4 and then ask yourselves .... "do I want an infraction today?".

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭hexagramer

i dont even believe he was human..from another planet, or he was something so dam ****in unreal that it would be near impossible to explain. something like an abstract that our unknown or unweirry creators/above-lookers made for us for reasons i may never know of, untill i reach the end of my life

and if thats the case..it may be easier then a peice of cake to simply replace him into another body.

'thank you' to the creators/overlookers of earth sais michael.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

hexagramer wrote: »
    .it may be easier then a peice of cake to simply replace him into another body..

It is easier than a piece of cake , its in the secret underground lectures of commander x :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8420071240361070544

In the second part .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭rameire

Undergod wrote: »
    ...how is that a conspiracy?

the numbers are a conspiracy to decieve us.
    in that it means nothing.

he is still alive.
    he has moved into madam tussauds.
    the m.j. seen with the breathing aparatus attached was the wax dummy he replaced in the museum.
    he comes out at night after the museum has closed, and wears a blanket.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

hexagramer wrote: »
    i dont even believe he was human..from another planet, or he was something so dam ****in unreal that it would be near impossible to explain. something like an abstract that our unknown or unweirry creators/above-lookers made for us for reasons i may never know of, untill i reach the end of my life

and if thats the case..it may be easier then a peice of cake to simply replace him into another body.

'thank you' to the creators/overlookers of earth sais michael.

espinolman wrote: »
    It is easier than a piece of cake , its in the secret underground lectures of commander x :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8420071240361070544

In the second part .

You don't really believe that, do you? It's all completely unfounded.

Advertisement