Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

What an absolutely nuts game. The second division side down a man since early in the game and away from home bring in the overs 1-3!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Alrighty then.

2nd division in Luxemburg.... that is a new one to bet on

Erpeldange 3-0 up Away team should be the stronger one. And i guess in Luxemburg yuo cant be tired from traveling :D

Rodange over 1.5 @3.25

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Hartlepool Reserves next goal 1/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

A bit of loose change on +2.5 in Univerisad game and an optimistic bet on Uni SC win @ 6/1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,023 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

On 3 or more first half goals for interest. Only just noticed pp are doing cash out options now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

on that come on goals

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Uruguay starting very poor, holding off for the minute

Taken small bit of over 2.5 first half but holding out to see how it goes for any more bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Uruguay -3 asian @ 2.00 5%BR

Ok Uruguay first goal before 40 mins @ 2.00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

corner handicap jordan +6 13/10 ridiculous value!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Uruguaty playing awful

Shane St. wrote: »
    Uruguaty playing awful

Yep, no idea why I came to the same conclusion yet still back them to score in this half

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,023 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Uruguay beginning to get it together. Uruguay ht/ft evens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Not watching it all but with that lineup I've just taken Uruguay to be winning at ht @ evens.

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ok Uruguay first goal before 40 mins @ 2.00

Fail, not even a shot on target....septic game so far

FFS off the bar

Well that was a pile of shít...g'night

F@cking wasters what's the point playing the big name players when they do nothing. Pack of useless cnuts

Bookies are lapping this game up. Had thoughts of a lump if it stays scoreless for a while but the way Uruguay are playing im gonna keep my money and write off the first half loss.

• Advertisement

Fook it I've gone for Jordan to score a goal 8/1. More money Down the drain haha. Uruguay are through so they may get a bit careless near the end and Jordan nothing to lose

Two quid on Uruguay to win 2-1 32/1 and im not even gonna watch the rest of this. Good luck if anyone is taking anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

to end 0-0 15/8 since I cant sleep

bye bye 5%! Dirt!

Jordan are playing better than a 100/1 shot right now

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haven't watched a second of it, but I imagine the odds for a 0-0 were ridiculous!

jebus84 wrote: »
    to end 0-0 15/8 since I cant sleep

Yer sorted :) I considered this at 6/1 and Decided they had to have one in them at least!

Edit: why the hell did Uruguay keep their top players for this rubbish. Thought the manager said he'd release them if they were well up.

Any more in a situation like this think I'll take a small stake on 0-0 score just to cover for this type of crap if laying a stake on the overs .. Or at least back the 0-0 ht

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Double
    Total Price: 1.96
    09:15 LIVE Betting / Football / Philippines / Cup / Round of 16 / Green Archers vs Manila All-Japan / Total Goals (Green Archers) - Over 4 @ 1.39

10:00 LIVE Betting / Football / Ukraine / Premier Reserve League / Metalurh Zaporozhye U-21 vs Zorya U-21 / Total Goals (Metalurh Zaporozhye U-21) - Over 2 @ 1.41

Very little value in the Green Archers game, I'm waiting for over 0.5 team goals to show up for Manilla, they've matched them on shots and attacks more or less, over 1.0 is currently @3.50, not enough for me, I fancy them to score a goal, not convinced they'll get 2.

Edit - As I typed that above they went and scored 3-1, go figure.

Have an eye to that Green Archers too but Global v Navy coming up could hopefully be one to get on goals early in. I like the fact there are alternative goal markets for Green Archers hopefully they do the same later in Global game too.

This cup has had some low scoring results but seems to be kicking to life a bit now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Freeroll! - 4-1 GA, 2-0 Metalurh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement