Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Scan Picture 9 weeks 3 days

• 16-07-2008 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I got an early scan yesterday as I was dying to see it. Here's my little bean. I was 2 days out on the dates so Valentines day is now the due date. Fingers crossed everything continues to go well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Congrats Grawns heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Congrats Grawns, Its a big peace of mind to get the early scan done.
    Your little bean!!

Best of Luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Congratulations Grawns!!! Those pictures are so precious-hang onto it! Thanks for sharing with us, brings back those fantastic memories of seeing my own bundle! Best of luck Grawns! x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Aww, thanks for sharing - I'm so jealous.. I still haven't had a scan, there could be octuplets in there for all I know. There's a lot of comfort in an early scan, I'd say. And you're nearly out of the dreaded early days. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Aw so cute... I remember seeing my baby for the first time :) Got to hear the heartbeat today after a quick trip to the Emergency Room (nothing serious). Nearly cried.

Second scan is on Tuesday, can't wait!!

• Advertisement

Girlies i got a pre natal heart monitor from argos (extra) for about 40 euro. You strap it onto your tum and there's two sets of earphones to listen to heartbeats and kicks. Really really cute!

Mine doesn't work LolaDub! How far along are you??

Ah no how come? I think mine was called summers something. Sometimes you really have to push it around a lot to pick up the beat. I'm almost 2 1/2 years pregnant ;) i have a little girl who will be two in sept.

LolaDub wrote: »
    Ah no how come? I think mine was called summers something. Sometimes you really have to push it around a lot to pick up the beat. I'm almost 2 1/2 years pregnant ;) i have a little girl who will be two in sept.

Lol! I bought the Summers one in Argos and used it for about an hour the night I bought it, couldn't hear a bloody thing, was so disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I'm going to buy this one in a few more weeks hopefully.
    ebay doppler link

• Advertisement

Thats like the one they used on me in the Rotunda when I was there last week... Might invest!

How far along are you? I was told you might not be able to pick it up before 4 months? I didn't have any trouble though, but i had the lovely 9 month 24/7 sickess (hyperremis garvardum or something?) and my baby did an extraordinary amount of kicking

5 months LolaDub ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Grawns wrote: »
    I'm going to buy this one in a few more weeks hopefully.
    ebay doppler link

I bought a bebe-sounds bt-200 doppler on ebay, heard the baby at 10 weeks :) Best. Sound. Ever. :) AND I just got the date for my first scan, 3rd September. That's miles away!!!

Here's my baba at 10 weeks exactly. Sound quality isn't great, as I recorded it on my phone.

http://www.dillon-malone.com/baby/heartbeat10weeks.mp3

5 months LolaDub ;)

Oh no, you should be able to hear something unless its faulty? Thats awful, i got mine at 5 months and it was like listening to a marching band! Unless bundle was asleep but i'd usually hear something. I hope you can get it to work. 5 months is a great pregnancy time just past halfway! I only started to show at five months so i had all the clothes shopping fun!

Advertisement