Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big Bet Tomorrow, Help Needed.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Y2KBOS86

How much you make altogether?Well done and enjoy the cash!

Thanks for all your help lads.

Gutted as well Uruguay didn't do it.

Made 3950 winnings - 1185 I put on 2 bets

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Good man, make sure to withdraw most of it and treat yourself, perhaps that new curved samsung t.v:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 honest point of view

lads i was backing tennis matches with paddy power and i was trying out there cashout system , so i had bet on tennis match 500 @ 1/5 to win 600 , player to win 2 sets to love , player was winning first set 5-0 , next thing betting was suspended on match and when it came back the score was 6-1 , 0 - 4 , my tennis player was 4-0 down in second so for 30mins while match was suspended i had no way of cashing out my bet , paddy power had lost live feed and where no giving odds on match , unable to cashout , money gone , what do you think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

lads i was backing tennis matches with paddy power and i was trying out there cashout system , so i had bet on tennis match 500 @ 1/5 to win 600 , player to win 2 sets to love , player was winning first set 5-0 , next thing betting was suspended on match and when it came back the score was 6-1 , 0 - 4 , my tennis player was 4-0 down in second so for 30mins while match was suspended i had no way of cashing out my bet , paddy power had lost live feed and where no giving odds on match , unable to cashout , money gone , what do you think

I don't think there's alot ya can do,you bet and it lost.The fact they lost the feed is unfortunate but they wont refund based on that at a strect maybe a small free bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Well done OP, great bet. Great cover tactic too. Enjoy your winnings!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

well done op

crazy ante post bet that
    you got all the breaks especially with fingal bay who
    held on by a nostril that day, was on him myself
    inspired picking altogether

Advertisement