Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Revenge" - RTE Pace [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Do RTÉ repeat Revenge any night?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Season 2 is starting in the America the 30th of September and i for one can not wait :D I hope RTE show it before christmas :D

To the above poster have you tried the RTEPlayer??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I didn't think Victoria would hand over the evidence she had so willingly to Daniel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭brian_t

Do RTÉ repeat Revenge any night?
    No RTE don't repeat it.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=10046163

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

See RTE mentioning Season 2 in one of those coming soon clips they show, December should be good for a run without having to suffer all the US "Holidays".

Sky have put back a few shows till next year aswell so they can air without all the pita breaks.

• Advertisement

• Lockedout wrote: »
    Can someone please explain how Treadwells tapes ended up in Victoria's house? I know the real amanda burned down his place.

Can you also tell me also if Treadwell knows the truth about David Clark or was he just bought off?

Great series. I have to admit though
    i couldnt stop laughing when the degauser wouldnt work on the vhs tapes. You wouldnt need a degauser for vhs at this stage. And the picture quality of them. Bluray standard :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Great series. I have to admit though
    i couldnt stop laughing when the degauser wouldnt work on the vhs tapes. You wouldnt need a degauser for vhs at this stage. And the picture quality of them. Bluray standard :D
    Nolan didn't use it, felt sorry for Jack and let hiim see it.

• Nolan didn't use it, felt sorry for Jack and let hiim see it.

In fairness though in reality he wouldn't have to use it but sure a bit of extra audacious creative writing here and there never hurt anyone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

TI love this but they did use the same ink pen and handwriting in the journals and in various notes used. I hate that I notice these things.
    Class end to the season. One of the best tv shows I've watched in a long time. Really good writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't know why, but it felt a bit soapy in this episode with
    Amanda returning pregnant and Charlotte's attack on Declan's woman, which felt like Gossip Girl or something.

But was a good ending, though watching the news story about the plane crash, I was thinking is it only here where the media can't name victims until the family has been informed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

CastorTroy wrote: »
    But was a good ending, though watching the news story about the plane crash, I was thinking is it only here where the media can't name victims until the family has been informed?
    i presumed that it was set up by the government and leaked to fake their star witnesses deaths..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Have to admit, I was disappointed with the ending, they had to bring her mum back if they wanted a second season. Thought the story line with Daniel was very weak. As to how Conrad could allow the mother of his children to board a plane that he knew was going to blown up was very harsh, felt sorry for Charlotte. How did "Amanda" escape from the Japanese guy and also how the guy with white hair manage to miss the pin on her arm? Oh well, lets see what season 2 brings.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ozymandius2011

Well in a way Victoria has gotten what she deserved for her role in what happened to David Clarke. We don't know that Conrad knew she was going to die. Congrats to Nolan for making a backup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭Lockedout

We all know Victoria is not dead and the child is not Jacks. (Prediction) I tend to agree about the pin on her arm-surely it was obvious the watch was a decoy? Actually why bother with that decoy?
    BTW-anyone else's stomach churn when Jack says Sammy "thought him how to love"..I love Dogs but pass me the sick bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Well in a way Victoria has gotten what she deserved for her role in what happened to David Clarke. We don't know that Conrad knew she was going to die. Congrats to Nolan for making a backup.

Victoria, if she is dead will be a huge loss next season. She was the major role in it (imo). Yeah you gotta love Shaggy sorry Nolan, he does remind me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo though ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭Lockedout

Squ wrote: »
    i presumed that it was set up by the government and leaked to fake their star witnesses deaths..

No victims were named-were they?

Lockedout wrote: »
    No victims were named-were they?

the news reporter from the crash site said Victoria Grayson was named on the passenger manifest. Charlotte saw the news and popped the pills.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Nolan looked pretty hot with his hair back from his face. That hairstyle is doing him no favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Autosport wrote: »
    Season 2 is starting in the America the 30th of September and i for one can not wait :D I hope RTE show it before christmas :D

I think it will be 2013 for RTE to show season two :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Autosport wrote: »

I think it will be 2013 for RTE to show season two :(
    Sooner than that i think.
    They have it in their autumn season add.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

At the very end of the finale they said it would be on Rte in the new year and Homeland would be starting next month .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

they actually SAID it on TV that the next season would be in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 akiko

I really missed watching Revenge last night! Sigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

but i was disapointed at the clifhanger,thought she wud bomb them all except Nolan, supose if she did there wud be no season 2 now wud there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Just wondering when its coming back. Anyone know????

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

Fairly sure the announcer said last night after Homeland that Revenge was back Tue 8th of January with a double episode.

jvc wrote: »
    Fairly sure the announcer said last night after Homeland that Revenge was back Tue 8th of January with a double episode.
    Cheers. Is this on the RTE website?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭brian_t

DigiGuide have it starting Jan 8th on RTE2 at 9.00pm.

After that it is one episode each Tuesday at 9.55pm.

(Greys Anatomy season 9 taking the 9pm slot)

NEW TRAILER OUT!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

But....but it's crap!

Advertisement