Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things to do in Navan

Options
  • 21-06-2015 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there, new to the town and looking to make a few new friends! I'm a 23 year old female and just wondering what your suggestions for fun activities and making new friends here would be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭JohnPPP

Hmm... I'm about the same age as you myself. Don't want to just say go out drinking, but there's some good nights on in The Central usually, like comedy nights etc.

The solstice (near the roundabout beside mercy school) also has some shows, music etc. on.

Seems to be lots of people running around the solstice actually now that I think of it, some type of fitness group or something?

If there's another you really enjoy let me know and I'll let you know if there's anything similar here.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭alane20

I'm new ish to navan as well, bit tired of the pub/club thing, a friend of mine got me to go to boxfit in abc boxing club on academy St, not plugging it but good session bags trx and few other bits mixed in, I found it a good way to get to know people, and there is a team doing hell & back, apart from that it's pretty much the pubs, Ryan's is good & the central for comedy gigs

Advertisement