Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Shiminay wrote: »
    You should *always* be using MP3 as your format - it's the universal "works on every single music playing device on the planet" one. Windows player will of course rip everything into WMA by default - I don't know what that malware that is iTunes does, but I have never seen a piece of software destroy a computer as efficiently as that.

Unless you're going for lossless, in which case you should probably be looking for FLAC, but not a lot of players support it and the files are much, much bigger.

i'm pretty sure itunes goes for mp3. they seem to have a conniption when stuff comes in in wav and won't transfer it to ipods etc. i'd love to take all my music off of itunes and onto windows media, but i canni seem to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all. Home and dry. Still sore but doing well. Trying to stay positive :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    First Awake and now Unforgettable. I'm not holding out too much hope for Touch at this rate. :(
    It annoys me that by the time we get certain shows over here, they've already been cancelled in the states. It makes me not bother watching them then. :o

I was sorry to read about what happened, KKkitty- glad you're home. xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Posy wrote: »
    It annoys me that by the time we get certain shows over here, they've already been cancelled in the states. It makes me not bother watching them then. :o

Me too Posy.. Unfortunately I never hear about them being cancelled and watch them, hence the disappointment.. :o :rolleyes:

I was going to start watching Awake, but heard of it's cancellation just in the nick of time so I'm not arsed looking at it now! :p

• Advertisement

I was going to start watching Awake, but heard of it's cancellation just in the nick of time so I'm not arsed looking at it now! :p

I've already started watching so I may as well finish now, it's getting good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

Evening all :)

Hi Nina. :)

I love The Big Bang Theory. :)

Bazinga :)

KKkitty wrote: »

I like you. :)

Actually for some reason I want to try make Sheldon saying "bazinga" my text tone.. :D

• Advertisement

Hi Jane :)

Actually for some reason I want to try make Sheldon saying "bazinga" my text tone.. :D
    Thanks to The Big Bang Theory I've never heard the word coitus so much in my life. And Sheldon and his roommate agreement stipulations are just hilarious. I really want Leonard and Penny to get back together properly :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

BBT is great, one of my friends always bitches when I watch it though. He hates Sheldon so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I have that in a t-shirt, I love it :D

(not me modelling it :pac:)
    productimage-picture-bazinga-4172_500x500.jpg

Thanks to The Big Bang Theory I've never heard the word coitus so much in my life. And Sheldon and his roommate agreement stipulations are just hilarious. I really want Leonard and Penny to get back together properly :)

Haha I was watching the very first episode a while ago and it was said about 4 times in a sentence!

Hopefully they will get back together in it.

Trying to figure out if there's a way to create and then rename playlists on my new mp3 player. It's tedious.

Lee that t-shirt is cool, really like it. Might try get something like that for my bf for his birthday.

Haha I was watching the very first episode a while ago and it was said about 4 times in a sentence!

Hopefully they will get back together in it.

Trying to figure out if there's a way to rename playlists on my new mp3 player. It's tedious.

Lee that t-shirt is cool, really like it. Might try get something like that for my bf for his birthday.
    Google it and see how you can change the playlist names. Everything is on google these days.

Google it and see how you can change the playlist names. Everything is on google these days.

Having a look on Google now but not being very successful tbh. :p

Ooooh... New mp3 player, nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amy Farrah Fowler. I think she is a role model for women.

I want her and Sheldon to get married.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Hey all. Home and dry. Still sore but doing well. Trying to stay positive :)

so many hugs and things going your way right now. seriously still tho anything you need you think i might be able to help with, shout

I was sorry to read about what happened, KKkitty- glad you're home. xxxx

see i do be the same. had a couple eps of chicago code taped. was gonna watch them, then heard it had been cancelled. same with awake. same with alcatraz

this ^

• Advertisement

Thanks Helen and Posy. I'm not blaming myself so that's all that matters :) It was out of my control. My throat is sore now. I'm an almost walking, almost talking pain.

I'm in a giggly mood tonight - don't know why, maybe too much sugar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

hey all

Hi Hope

Hey psycho-hope. :)

How are we all tonight? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Half studying, half listening to Explosions in the Sky :)

How are you Jane?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm just about to start class and its like the south of France outside :( You have no idea how rare this is. This day 2 weeks ago we had a blizzard sure!

I want a bbq!!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    How are you Jane?

Ah I can't complain really. Watching Unforgettable despite learning today that it hasn't been renewed for another season. :rolleyes:

Also waiting for my lovely bf to text me. :)

What you studying Lee?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey there people

• Advertisement

Hello Mr Wolf :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement