Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

:eek::eek::eek: Vinny is seriously losing it, he was extremely rude to Jerry Buttimer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

billy is on the front foot tonite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

MrsD007 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: Vinny is seriously losing it, he was extremely rude to Jerry Buttimer.

Comedy gold, fair play to him though! He wanted him to address her points. Although I am surprised your man just didn't walk off there!!

Ah Vinny, if you keep treating your panelists like sh1te no one will want to appear on the programme :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Ah Vinny, if you keep treating your panelists like sh1te no one will want to appear on the programme :mad:

ha! I think people should be acutely aware of the "risks" of appearing on Vinny B now. That was absolutely gas. Fair play to yer man for holding it together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Just noticed that as well.
    Not very nice at all.
    Between that and the Israel Cancer remarks, VB needs to cop on a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

That John McGuirk guy trying to make a case for Romney. Oh God.

Just noticed that as well.
    Not very nice at all.
    Between that and the Israel Cancer remarks, VB needs to cop on a bit.
    I know Vinny is a qualified barrister but he needs to remember that he is in a TV studio and not a courtroom cross examining someone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Billy Kelleher is really doing his part for Movember ;)

Do these guys not have handlers to tell them they need to shave again before going on tv at night?

Oh and who decided John McGurk was an authority on American politics or anything else? He was on Newstalk about an hour ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

I was totally on VBs side. Jerry butter makes me despair - he hasn't an original word to say ( even less than most politicians!) and noticed the last time he was on the show how he doesn't listen to the question and cant think off the cuff. I know most politicians are like this, maybe its his inexperience and inability to pass off as well as more seasoned politicians, but Jesus, I find him annoying!

• Advertisement

Do these guys not have handlers to tell them they need to shave again before going on tv at night?
    Ah, I think Billy is doing his bit for Movember, he is normally very well groomed.

He is very dark so I'd say he is the type of man that would have a five o'clock shadow by 10 in the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

I don't think it was rude at all, in fact it was Buttimer that was effectively being rude by not listening to the consultant next to him but instead reading the briefing given to him by his "handlers"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

They might as well not be on the program anyway since the politicians don't answer any questions anyway but just waffle on for ages with their prepared comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,485 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

"Is there anybody there?" said the Traveller,
    Knocking on the moonlit door;
    And his horse in the silence champed the grass
    Of the forest's ferny floor;
    And a bird flew up out of the turret,
    Above the Traveller's head:
    And he smote upon the door again a second time;
    "Is there anybody there?" he said.

More U.S. Election rubbish tonight it seems as if it really matters to us.

• Site Banned Posts: 12 milk_man

only vincent browne would give a platform to someone as sh1t nuts as ciaran allen , apart from his general looney outlook , whats even more bizzare is his arrogant demeanor , the guy actually thinks he,s an important voice and commentator when he,s nothing but an unelected extreme left academic paid for by the tax payers he despises, they guy doesnt represent 1% of opinion yet acts like he has some mandate or authority

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Ah, I think Billy is doing his bit for Movember, he is normally very well groomed.

He is very dark so I'd say he is the type of man that would have a five o'clock shadow by 10 in the morning :D

I thought Leo V was a bit stubbly tonight too. From now on it's the only thing I'll ever notice on VB show...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

He'd better get his skates on if he wants to get an injunction to stop the referendum from going ahead.

Bottle of smoke. The Referendum will be passed without doubt.

It says a lot about the cowardice of this Government when they allowed Leo Varadkar out last night to discuss the "safe" topic of the US Presidential election result with VB, but tonight when there's a topic which directly affects the Irish people, they wheel out a non-entity FG backbencher.

It says a lot about the cowardice of this Government when they allowed Leo Varadkar out last night to discuss the "safe" topic of the US Presidential election result with VB, but tonight when there's a topic which directly affects the Irish people, they wheel out a non-entity FG backbencher.

Very cowardly party. They must have a lot to hide.

• Advertisement

Didn't know Dun Laoighaire had a "furry" terminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Good loser

Jim Daly's no nonentity. He's knowledgeable and articulate - just talks a bit fast.

Good loser wrote: »
    Jim Daly's no nonentity. He's knowledgeable and articulate - just talks a bit fast.

He's just another one of those interchangeable backbench FG TDs who have nothing original to say and just parrot the same old cliched party line. They might as well have had a mannequin sitting in that seat last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Good loser

He's just another one of those interchangeable backbench FG TDs who have nothing original to say and just parrot the same old cliched party line. They might as well have had a mannequin sitting in that seat last night.

He's worthwhile. Just listen carefully to him. Definitely not a parrot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

The EK fan club out in force tonight..........

Is VB holding out an olive Branch???......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,007 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Tonight's show should be interesting. Tragic news.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Tonight's show should be interesting. Tragic news.
    Disgraceful news

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Disgraceful news

Not the first time either. Look at what happened to that poor girl, Tanya McCabe, in Drogheda hospital a few years ago too. Lets hope this is the last time we see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Caroline Simmons..

..please f**k off

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Just flicked over to VB and thought for a sec that Mary Harney was back to haunt us. :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement