Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cost Saving Tips

• 18-04-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I have created this Thread in the hope that as many people as possible will share there everyday cost saving tips, so if you have any little cost saving tips or ideas on day to day today saving please post them here. General good everyday consumer stuff not anything about what bank is giving you 5% for lodging 100,000e :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Well to start with, I just lodged €100k into my bank, and they're gonna give me a 5% return on it!

Oh wait.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

For tea-drinkers hang out the used teabag on the washing line at least twice more to get the best value for money.

Grow a beard, save on soap and razor blades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I dont know maybe by looking in the bargain alerts section of a popular website you'll save money... oh wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Save money on expensive binoculars by standing closer to what you want to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Interesting idea kennyp..

.. but I don't think it'll work here.

Closed!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement