Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

how to get flash working on Samsung gxy3 running 4.1.2

• 31-12-2012 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

I'm not really sure where to start with this. I bought this phone in the belief that flash would work fine on it.Got someone to Rom it for me and now no flash!Is there any work around or anything I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    I'm not really sure where to start with this. I bought this phone in the belief that flash would work fine on it.Got someone to Rom it for me and now no flash!Is there any work around or anything I can do?

Type in on your phones browser adobe flashplayer.apk download and install the apk.then use a browser such as firefox ensure plugins are enabled and flash will work.The chrome browser does not support flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Type in on your phones browser adobe flashplayer.apk download and install the apk.then use a browser such as firefox ensure plugins are enabled and flash will work.The chrome browser does not support flash.

It worked you are an absolute star,thanks a million.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Fistycuffs wrote: »

It worked you are an absolute star,thanks a million.:)

Chrome is the only browser that doesn't support Flash. Firefox and the stock browser both do.

It was honestly a silly decision by Adobe and Google to completely remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Latest version of the Dolphin browser doesn't run flash either.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Daniogroove

polaris68 wrote: »
    Latest version of the Dolphin browser doesn't run flash either.

ya that does suck alright, I used dolphin on desktop mode religiously but give it a little while and Flash will be non existent. HTML5 is the way forward, almost every site uses it now but when browsing on your phone (even in desktop mode on Dolphin Beta) some still wont load. Give it a little while and i'm sure they'll sort it out

• Advertisement
Advertisement