Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Clearout, AEGs,Pistols,Gear,BBs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Hi mate
    Whats the story with the speed loaders as id offered asking if decoy wasnt taking them.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭ramboo

total 46.50euro yes to pm??? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭i am awsome

x2 canisters of gas (1x half full, 1x 3/4 full) i'll give you €10

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Drop leg holster i'll give you €5

hello Al to pm???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

-Al- wrote: »
    I was pricing them from airsofteires current prices which is where I bought them from originally which comes to 292 ex delivery for p99 mag and silencer.

here are the pictures, first is the non-skirmished "newer" one, there really isnt that much difference, its just side by side one looks a little cleaner but its hard to see in the pics.

also a pic of the dump puch, no drawstring but has a velcro strap to "close" it up a little.

If you were to go ahead with sale, id cover the postage costs.

Yeah I checked that out but I was listing the price without extra mags because I would be wanting the p99 to replace one I broke, so I already have spare mags, and tbh I have no use for the silencer since it doesn't actually silence to gun. I assume you don't want to be left with one silencer kit on it's own?

The dump pouch would be no good either because I would need to be sealable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 227 ✭✭nailer 95

offer 85 for just the p99 and 1 mag. no silencer or spare mags

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Hi -AI- interested in the ammo boxes if u still have them, offer asking. Based in Sligo, I see u are heading to sligo on monday can meet u

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

darman28 wrote: »
    Hi -AI- interested in the ammo boxes if u still have them, offer asking. Based in Sligo, I see u are heading to sligo on monday can meet u

Ya still have them. Will be up there tomorrow from about 10am on till about 5ish.

Will send you a pm.

x2 canisters of gas (1x half full, 1x 3/4 full) i'll give you €10

ya ok, send me a pm with how you want to pay.

• Advertisement

Yeah I checked that out but I was listing the price without extra mags because I would be wanting the p99 to replace one I broke, so I already have spare mags, and tbh I have no use for the silencer since it doesn't actually silence to gun. I assume you don't want to be left with one silencer kit on it's own?

The dump pouch would be no good either because I would need to be sealable.

I can pop back in the original inner barrel and sell the silencer kit separately. So are you looking for just the pistol? with zero mags or are you looking for 1 mag?

Pistol by itself with no mags id do for €110, or with x1 mag for €140.

nailer 95 wrote: »
    offer 85 for just the p99 and 1 mag. no silencer or spare mags

as above, for p99 with 1 mag, 140, too low at 85 sorry.

Drop leg holster i'll give you €5

looking for asking for this as they're 20 new.

ok just leave the holster, b4 we close the deal... my waist is 34" is the belt will fit or is it adjustable???

• Registered Users Posts: 11 PAN1CS

I wouldn't mind the dump pouch and the rest of the mid caps!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I can pop back in the original inner barrel and sell the silencer kit separately. So are you looking for just the pistol? with zero mags or are you looking for 1 mag?

Pistol by itself with no mags id do for €110, or with x1 mag for €140.

Excellent. Pistol + the one mag (newer of the two please;))
    Plus the glasses and the holster.

€170 altogether yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 edgez

Hi i am interested in 2 L96 mags, the bolle II tracker goggles and the 1200mAh small type battery,and the fast charger(does it come with a small type exit leed).
    Also Could u do any deal on those 4?

ramboo wrote: »
    ok just leave the holster, b4 we close the deal... my waist is 34" is the belt will fit or is it adjustable???

It will indeed, its adjustable 29" - 48"

PAN1CS wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind the dump pouch and the rest of the mid caps!

Theres 4 mid caps left, plus the dump pouch, say 45 plus 6.50 postage?

Excellent. Pistol + the one mag (newer of the two please;))
    Plus the glasses and the holster.

€170 altogether yeah?

Ya spot on, send me a pm if you're happy.

• Advertisement

edgez wrote: »
    Hi i am interested in 2 L96 mags, the bolle II tracker goggles and the 1200mAh small type battery,and the fast charger(does it come with a small type exit leed).

Hey, the bolle trackers are provisionally sold to senordingdong, but the other items I could do for 45 plus 6.50 postage.

it does come with a small type exit lead, it takes a standard kettle lead (same as on your pc/monitor) but i dont have one for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭mongol

Mesh mask and anti fog recieved. Very quick and just as described.Very easy to deal with. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29 edgez

Hey, the bolle trackers are provisionally sold to senordingdong, but the other items I could do for 45 plus 6.50 postage.

it does come with a small type exit lead, it takes a standard kettle lead (same as on your pc/monitor) but i dont have one for it.
    Alright seems fair ill take em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

I'd be interested in the angled torch and the two ammo cases. You going to tigerland this weekend (Or next?) THanks.

Alright seems fair ill take em

grand will send you a pm.

I'd be interested in the angled torch and the two ammo cases. You going to tigerland this weekend (Or next?) THanks.

two ammo cases are gone to darman28 but can do the angled torch, wont be at tigerland but will be in sligo tomorrow for a few hours, otherwise can post.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Auto 9 arrived today, what a great gbb pistol!! , always wanted one, thanks Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

two ammo cases are gone to darman28 but can do the angled torch, wont be at tigerland but will be in sligo tomorrow for a few hours, otherwise can post.
    Ahh Darren the snakey yolk. Nah just send me a pm next time your going to tigerland if ya can. And I'll pick it up off ya then.
    GLWS mate.

hello Al 46.50euro total....camel back, belt & fore grip.... to pm???

• Advertisement

ramboo wrote: »
    hello Al 46.50euro total....camel back, belt & fore grip.... to pm???

ya will send you a pm

Advertisement