Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Turntable Repairs???

Options
  • 10-12-2004 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

I have A Technics 1200MKII thats in need of a some repair, anyone know any companys etc than can do this??

gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

a friend of mine had his repaired in that shop on the quays that sells them. Well two years ago they did. On the southside between West moreland and the hapenny. Not sure if its still there?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

thats x-music don't go near them their overpriced
    theres a place down in kildare
    auarius its called can't spell it though
    google for their site

Sounds Around on Capel St. do all turntable repairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

sounds around are serious rip off merchants though.

aquarias in in leixlip? they probably do it allright - it's on the bus and train route as well. Or if you can wait I can take it out there over Xmas when I go home to the parents and you can pick it up at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i need to get some info on roughly how much its gonna cost first

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't know how much your turntable cost (is it a dj deck or just a normal turntable?) but when mine broke the repair would have cost more than the turntable, can't remember the exact price but it was something like €50 just to look at it, about a €100 for a replacement part and then whatever labour on top of that. I bought a new turntable.

technics a wee bit more than that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

ok, I only use a Sony turntable for my stereo so I don't know what price range they even start at.

Advertisement