Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Keys in a bowl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Neadine wrote: »
    Oook then.....

In talking like, you need to prove to me you are worth my worth, dont go bitchin on me. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Norwesterner

Louis Theroux did an episode on this when he toured the U.S.
    It's on Youtube.
    Certainly not as erotic or sexy as you'd imagine.
    I'd feel a bit awkward in these situations.
    Has the HSA financed any advice on these matters yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Could be worse.
    You could accidentally pick your own keys and have to leave with your partner...again.
    That would be my luck.

That would be awful, Mrs Cowen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

newbie2013 wrote: »
    Are yous having a laugh, theres something like qtr mill regiesterd swingers here in this island. Its widespread, i know plenty of swingers. Itll be more common as the years pass i would guess
    Registered with who? An Bord Swingola?

Could be worse.
    You could accidentally pick your own keys and have to leave with your partner...again.
    That would be my luck.

This is true, BFG you .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

In talking like, you need to prove to me you are worth my worth, dont go bitchin on me. :confused:

Firstly, I'm not 'bitchin on' anyone.
    And I need to prove what now, to who now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭lost in cork

I never thought the Dineen's would be into that kinda carry on, just proves that you never really know people!
    im dineen:eek:

Dwork wrote: »
    Registered with who? An Bord Swingola?

That's brill.
    Can only imagine what An Bord Swingola's contribution to the Gathering is going to be!

im dineen:eek:

Well, there you go. Shockin' carry on.

That's brill.
    Can only imagine what An Bord Swingola's contribution to the Gathering is going to be!
    They're affiliated to the IRA-I'd Ride Anyone. The break-away faction, the R.IRA is a bit more widespread. The R is for Realistically. It applies more to males.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

I always thought the keys in a bowl was a bit of an urban legend. It's all done online now with profiles and even facebook (so I am told). A lad who I went to college with found out his parents were active swingers the worst way possible. He got a lift home on the Friday evening instead of Saturday as he usually did, had no credit to ring ahead so he just landed on home. Walked in the back door and into the sitting room and found his parents and two other couples and a few single people in varying states of undress and pairing off to go upstairs. They never heard him as they were blasting out the tunes (some 70's ****e).

Firstly, I'm not 'bitchin on' anyone.
    And I need to prove what now, to who now?!

1st off you need to stop with the nowness, you need to prove nuttin to the nuttiness, but to evolve you need to do ten sit ups while not speaking.

They're affiliated to the IRA-I'd Ride Anyone. The break-away faction, the R.IRA is a bit more widespread. The R is for Realistically. It applies more to males.

I can already see the fliers being dispersed throughout Irish communities and centres around the globe.
    Really, it can only be a huge success!

I always thought the keys in a bowl was a bit of an urban legend. It's all done online now with profiles and even facebook (so I am told). A lad who I went to college with found out his parents were active swingers the worst way possible. He got a lift home on the Friday evening instead of Saturday as he usually did, had no credit to ring ahead so he just landed on home. Walked in the back door and into the sitting room and found his parents and two other couples and a few single people in varying states of undress and pairing off to go upstairs. They never heard him as they were blasting out the tunes (some 70's ****e).

Scarred for life, there isn't enough therapy in the world to get you over that.

i know some couples that if i picked there keys i would have got a result but the wife wouldnt be best pleased with her match

1st off you need to stop with the nowness, you need to prove nuttin to the nuttiness, but to evolve you need to do ten sit ups while not speaking.

I'm not feeling the need right now.

I can already see the fliers being dispersed throughout Irish communities and centres around the globe.
    Really, it can only be a huge success!
    truth be known, every man alive is a member of the IRA. They just don't get the chance to see active service.

i know some couples that if i picked there keys i would have got a result but the wife wouldnt be best pleased with her match

Would that be your wife or their wife?
    (Have no idea why it even matters!)

truth be known, every man alive is a member of the IRA. They just don't get the chance to see active service.

A sort of underground community where only a few are chosen?!

I'm not feeling the need right now.

Most important, is you realize you will feel the need, I am here for you, be lucky,

but most of all be happy.

• Advertisement

Most important, is you realize you will feel the need, I am here for you, be lucky,

but most of all be happy.

I am perfectly contented, and that's about as much as one can hope for at any given time.

Would that be your wife or their wife?
    (Have no idea why it even matters!)
    i think it just goes to show the whole bowl thing is flawed ,nobody wins unless everybody wins ,in this situation

I am perfectly contented, and that's about as much as one can hope for at any given time.

This word is lies, perfectly, no human can get to that stage, unless you are jeebus.

i think it just goes to show the whole bowl thing is flawed ,nobody wins unless everybody wins ,in this situation

First of all you're complaining about the lack of surprise, and now you're complaining about the potential surprise.
    There's just no pleasing some people. :rolleyes:

You've pulled! Lucky you.:eek::pac::D

This word is lies, perfectly, no human can get to that stage, unless you are jeebus.

Ah now, it's nearly 1am, settle.

You've pulled! Lucky you.:eek::pac::D

Pulled what though?! :confused:

First of all you're complaining about the lack of surprise, and now you're complaining about the potential surprise.
    There's just no pleasing some people. :rolleyes:
    oh go on then throw your keys in the bowl:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

To the best of my knowledge there are SERIOUS amounts of swingers and swappers going in most towns and villages around the country.
    Def not a city thing exclusively :(

• Advertisement

oh go on then throw your keys in the bowl:D

I don't have a bowl, I'm deprived!

Advertisement