Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

almigthy
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

This would be my first private forum ever. (other than soccer but let's not mention that...)...may I have access pleez please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Oh you are getting an almigthy probation for this slight.

Getr inn.

2010-ford-probe-will_460x0w.jpg

isx my probe

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I thought I was dreaming when I saw flirtar on the home page once.

Access to spell czechs possible at all? I mix up my their there they'res, I need the help.

As for flirtar... I like my retinas too much, I think...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Kirnsy wrote: »
    This would be my first private forum ever. (other than soccer but let's not mention that...)...may I have access pleez please?
    Oryx wrote: »
    I thought I was dreaming when I saw flirtar on the home page once.

Access to spell czechs possible at all? I mix up my their there they'res, I need the help.
    Will do you now guys.
    As for flirtar... I like my retinas too much, I think...

Will do you for this.

>_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Kirnsy wrote: »

probe him

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Will do you for this.
    Promises, promises...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I would like access to the Spell Czech forum, should it remain a private one.

I would like access to the Spell Czech forum, should it remain a private one.

Hi The_Minister,

You have been granted access to/had ban lifted from Spell Czechs.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hello,
    Could I get access to Spell Czechs too please?
    Thank you. :)

• Advertisement

yes, I love your name and avatar.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Why thank you. :)

I did it didn't I? kinda forgot after...willl loook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Melodeon

May I have access please?

I present this recent post as proof of my bona fides:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65431858&postcount=45

:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,631 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Melodeon wrote: »

Oh yeah... you're in!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,012 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ooooh, I'm a frustrated grammar nazi, can I play? Please?

looksee wrote: »
    Ooooh, I'm a frustrated grammar nazi, can I play? Please?
    Melodeon wrote: »

Done guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭nompere

I'm not the busiest poster here, but I can spell, and I think Prague is great.

Please may I join?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Can I haz join? :pac:

nompere wrote: »
    I'm not the busiest poster here, but I can spell, and I think Prague is great.

Please may I join?
    Can I haz join? :pac:

Sorry about slow reply nompere, didn't see. Prague is great, so you are in. You too Cherry!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Because they correct and disects people's posts quoting them in the forum.
    Actually that hasnt been happening really and not of late. Its a very well run forum there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I cant spell for the life of me, can i get access, lol?

Sure thing boss, we'll get you in shape in no time. :D

Will do it now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,080 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Can I haz access? This sounds like a wonderful place, and a fine location to discuss the kids and their textual messaging these days.

Can I haz access? This sounds like a wonderful place, and a fine location to discuss the kids and their textual messaging these days.

One of my favourite words is textual, welcome aboard. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Could I have access please?

Also, what the hell is FlirTar? :confused: :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KamiKazi wrote: »

FlirTar is a sub-forum of The Cuckoo's Nest.

KamiKazi wrote: »

Sure, will do. It's for flirting with me... get in line bucko.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I still don't want access, I really don't want to see how many times I've been quoted over there for my spilling atrocities. :o
    I do have a question though, if ye grammerheads would be so kind.
    Which is grammatically correcterist, ash cloud or ashen cloud?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

An 'ash cloud' is a cloud made of ash.
    An 'ashen cloud' is one which has the appearance of ash (or a pale, almost white colour when referring to a person's face).

Advertisement