Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Boards.ie Car Sticker

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

How are they on a window with a heating filament in it? Would they be OK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

spurious wrote: »
    How are they on a window with a heating filament in it? Would they be OK?

Yep! I have one on the back window in mine and it's grand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 topbrand

Ordered one last week of june and another one last week. How long do they take to arrive..

topbrand wrote: »
    Ordered one last week of june and another one last week. How long do they take to arrive..

Anyone? The money has been deducted from my account so I'm hoping that this is legit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Anyone? The money has been deducted from my account so I'm hoping that this is legit..
    It is, but mentioned a few times that they were no shows/lost on the way.

PM Dav and he'll sort ya out.

• Advertisement

PM'd him a couple of days ago, still waiting on a reply..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

PM'd him a couple of days ago, still waiting on a reply..
    Yea, doesn't look like he's been online, no post in over a week, his personal one is the same. Hols maybe.

Try Niamh maybe or wait it out.

uote="OSI;91142319"]Dav is away. Why wouldn't it be legit? Plenty of users on here with photos up of them on their car.[/quote]

Didn't know that he was away, just checked my account and the money was deducted over a week ago and not having heard anything asked here on boards. No offense intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

I think mine took something like 10 days to arrive. I wouldnt worry about it.

djimi wrote: »
    I think mine took something like 10 days to arrive. I wouldnt worry about it.

Grand ,thanks for that. Just wanted to know how long it took.

• Advertisement
Advertisement