Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nashville [ABC - US]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

When Rayna was looking thoughtful at Deacon's benefit I was sorry to realise that it was because she was watching Juliette and not paying attention to Gunnar and Avery on stage. They sound great together and she needs more acts for Highway 65.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

They only left about a billiondy story lines open there! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Just finished up season 2 last night, watched the whole lot in the last week or so. The first half of the season was okay, albeit a little slow and I felt like I was waiting for it to pick up forever, lots of meandering with Scarlett, Avery, Gunnar and Scarlett's friend (can't remember her name), if I'm honest I don't really like any of these characters and I actually find Scarlett's voice, both talking and singing like nails on a chalkboard so I really hope she does feck off back to Mississippi, I some how doubt I won't be so lucky though.

The rest of the cast is pretty great though, Charles Esten and Connie Britton are just a joy to watch on screen both together and seperately, the alcoholic has been done so many times but Charles Esten manages to make Deacon a fresh, loveable and flawed character, he is probably my favourite of the whole show. Hayden Pannitierre did a fine job again this year, she consistently surprises me with how good she is.

This show can be really great at times and I probably will watch next year but there are so many characters that annoy me, that sometimes it can be a little hard to watch. The whole musical relationships between the younger cast is very predictable and tedious and out if the whole lot Chris Carmack (Will) is the only one I like watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I loved how the cut away from Michelle Obama giving an address for a little chat between characters and then back. Clearly Michelle is doing too much tv if networks are that blase about her. In fairness though it was well timed, it was straying into yawn territory.:)

I'm thrilled to see this show is coming back, it's definitely become a favourite for me this season.Much to my surprise it's the music that kind of makes it, in ep 21 they had an established country singer do a song and she wasn't a patch on the shows singers. I noticed they don't have as much country twang as real country stars too, thankfully. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder will Hayden's pregnancy be written in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder will Hayden's pregnancy be written in

I think it will, otherwise she will be standing behind a lot of tables during season 3! Could make for a juicy is it Jeff's/is it Avery's storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

The last bit of that last episode was horrible!!
    Really love all the songs Clare Bowen sings though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Jeff is a creep alright. Awww I think Luke is in for a big disappointment. Their relationship never seemed real to me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

Great music in the first episode!

So, who's the daddy do we think?

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Great music in the first episode!

So, who's the daddy do we think?

Where are you watching it??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Surprised the pregnancy is already written into the story so soon. Aww Deacons song was heartbreaking.

Glad Scarlett made the decision she did :)

Mrs W wrote: »
    Where are you watching it??

Online!

Mars Bar wrote: »

Against the charter

When's the new series scheduled to start on our channels?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭whatever76

1st episode of the 3rd series was on TG4 last night - just spotted by accident before going to bed ( now on series link) . good start to the series

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Excellent e12!
    Really enjoying this season!

I've completely fallen off the wagon with this show. I can't handle Jeff!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

I am guessing it was Beverly who flatlined not Deacon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Delighted this show is back!

Rayna down on her luck, Juliette riding high but teetering on a collapse,three men and a baby.

I can't wait untill the next episode.

Scarlett is starting to look very old.Seems to have aged a lot since the last series.

Arghh missed new season started on TG4 - S4 E2 was on tonight in case anyone wants to catch it.

Anyone watching new season ? Is it me or is it going downhill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

whatever76 wrote: »
    Anyone watching new season ? Is it me or is it going downhill ?

Was it ever up the hill? Always been a load of rubbish, but I love it! :p

• Advertisement

Totally agree - it was my guilty pleasure - Pure american soap opera stuff but I enjoyed it and the music was great ... no I am beginning to not enjoy it and that has me worried ; >!!

Advertisement