Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for games similar to Manhunt and The Warriors

• 22-06-2012 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭

Are there any games out now on the Xbox that would relate to a good gore/adventure game like these two?

I really enjoyed those two titles on the PS2ad Im getting bored of COD/FIFA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Manhunt and The Warriors are both great games! Not many games like them but I would recommend Bully: Scholarship Edition for XBOX 360. Made by Rockstar, it's quite like The Warriors except you're a kid in school. Not much on the gore side but it is a great game.

Other than that, I would suggest Saints Row 2. It's a sandbox game like GTA but more on the crazy violence side, lots of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I don't think anything really compares to Manhunt. Manhunt 2 didn't even compare to Manhunt! Lol. I really can't think of anything even similar to it.
    I ain't played Warriors though. Was it good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Dunno know the Warriors game you are talking about but...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/The-Warriors-SB/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410930?cid=search

It's a fairly decent beat-em-up with nice references to the film.

As for Manhunt, there is nothing exactly like Manhunt. If you just want the gore then Mortal Kombat 9 would go down well if you want the gameplay then maybe Hitman or Assasin's Creed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

If it's gore you want, Prototype does a good dismemberment.
    Also the Dead Space series...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I think OP was talking about the original Warriors game? It is very similar to Manhunt and both were made by Rockstar so there will be similarities. I spose thats why you might like Bully as well.

I would love to play The Warriors again. XBLA released a kind of sequel to it as a side scroller beat em up but does't lok a patch on the original.

• Advertisement
Advertisement