Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Triax LNB Holder

• 18-02-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking to get some (2 or 3) Triax LNB holders but I cant find any that come on their own i.e. without the metal bar.

Looked on Amazon, Ebay and some sat shops to no avail.

Anybody any idea where I can get the holders on tehir own?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Not sure if they sell the parts separately, but pretty sure Zintek over at Tallaght are stockists for Triax

(Don't work for them, but have bought from them)

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Not sure if they sell the parts separately, but pretty sure Zintek over at Tallaght are stockists for Triax

(Don't work for them, but have bought from them)

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

You cant buy them seperately.

You will have to buy another one with the bar.

Also be aware that you may have to shave the inside of the holder as they are not all the same exact fit, some are too tight (seriously)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

STB wrote: »
    You cant buy them seperately.

You will have to buy another one with the bar.

Also be aware that you may have to shave the inside of the holder as they are not all the same exact fit, some are too tight (seriously)

You mean some are too tight for LNBs?

Advertisement