Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nikon d3200 w 18-55mm Lens €270 in Argos (€245 with Nikon Cashback)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

copper04 wrote: »
    Do you still have the reservation code, does that give camera for the €245 with cash back

Sorry guys, Already gone ... 5 pm's lol

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

I was generously given a code for Queens Old Casle in Cork, can't seem to get a hold of family to get it for me so rather than let it go to waste it's up for grabs here!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KaseLieberKase

Would be very grateful for a code around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Friend got it for low price in limerick, initially came up at full price. Email taken no problems...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Maldune

fartyarse wrote: »
    I was generously given a code for Queens Old Casle in Cork, can't seem to get a hold of family to get it for me so rather than let it go to waste it's up for grabs here!

Would like to take if possible if its still available can pick up friday cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

Picked up mine today + €10 argos voucher...all in with the cashback offer, it cost me €235, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭magmay

There seems to be a free accessory kit http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2598077/Trail/searchtext%3ED3200.htm#tab3
    Did anyone pick this up with the camera at €269.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

No Luck for me, got a second hand code from Percy(thanks by the way) but wudn;t accept it without an email printout in Monaghan. They're system had no record of it being at a lower price .I did see the prices on their screen which didn't show the 270 price and cudn't argue with out the email printout.

Anywho, no harm in trying hopefully we'll get them again. :)

Got a second hand code but it was for the totally wrong thing. So if you get one maybe give the store a quick ring to confirm!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Ok I have a text code for Blanch that's up at 9pm tonight, as mentioned already they might or might not honour it as email never came through, PM me if you want the code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Nikon are selling them directly on ebay- in or around 150-200 as refurbs with a 1 year warranty- ebay.de have several. I have a feeling I'm going to be going down that route.........

link ? not seeing them for that price...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

ok code gone to KaseLieberKase!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Joe Doe

No sign of that offer, the 3100/3200/3300 group are all fairly similar and will all do 1080p video.
    Had the older one 3000 non-video but great quality pictures even with lower 10mb sensor.

Recommend just picking up cheap 2nd hand (with the VR lens + usually get a bunch of extras), Nikon's are good for 100,000+ actualisations.
    The VR is equivalent to canons IS lens (stabilisation), so unless your firing from a i-red remote^, tripods, cable release, or outdoor lighting only - you'll want to reduce any shake.

Can't see any diff between the 3200 vs the new 3300 they're both very very similar spec.

^ tip: Those 1dolla' tv remote can programmed for nikon remote activation.

Have a spare UV & C'Polz '52mm' filters for these up on yon adverts.ie, the UV is a near omnipresent essential item.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

bmm wrote: »
    link ? not seeing them for that price...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nikon-D3200-24-1-MP-Digitalkamera-SCHWARZ-NUR-BODY-refurbished-product-/191416686524?pt=DE_Foto_Camcorder_Digitalkameras&hash=item2c9152d7bc

D3200 body only 249

They've numerous auctions ongoing- one ended a few minutes ago @ 284.12 for a D3200 with the 18-55mm lens (too rich for my blood though)

In addition to a string of auctions they are constantly holding- they also have a store here: http://stores.ebay.de/Nikon-Service-Point-Munchen?_rdc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

oh i thought you said 150..200 ! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

bmm wrote: »
    oh i thought you said 150..200 ! :)

It was one of the auctions I was looking at- and hoped to win- but it was not to be....... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭clickhere

Considering this was €400 at the time the deal was in Argos for the d3300 at €405, I think this is a great price.

Great beginner camera kit at a great price, at the right time of year!

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2598077/Trail/searchtext%3ED3200.htm

I was so delighted when i got this deal today,i completely forgot to thank djburchgrove for posting this bargin.Thanks alot,it will get plenty of use..:D

ok code gone to KaseLieberKase!

Got it, no hassle with just the reservation number. They even included the €10 voucher.

Thank you, that's Christmas for the gf sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭grange mac

Code went to "Glog", have fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

grange mac wrote: »

Hmmm, so did mine. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭grange mac

There is obviously a straight forward reason for having 2 identical cameras...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

TheDriver wrote: »
    Gone to JohnBoy26, PM Sent

Collected this evening. Thanks a million :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Collected this evening, thanks OP
    I also bought the lopro tlz25 case, it was supose to be a 3rd off, on my receipt it said total was 295, but some error on the computer it was coming up at 387, didnt think he was able to sell it at all, but then got the two for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

There is obviously a straight forward reason for having 2 identical cameras...

Yeah, I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭glog

Yeah, I'm sure.
    Simples - One for me - One for a xmas present.

Thanks again guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Jaysus that's low.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

A few of these back in stock around the country and interestingly the current price of €389 is valid until 27/11/2014 the day before Black Friday ;)

Have reserved one just in case.......

Fingers crossed:o

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=259%2F8077

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mark13

Just a quick question, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to buy this lens online http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-50mm-F1-4G-AF-S-Nikkor/dp/B001GCVA0U,

It doesn't necessarily have to be Nikon branded.

Is there any chance it might show up in the Amazon black Friday sales at some stage or should I just order this one?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,905 ✭✭✭dodzy

glog wrote: »
    Simples - One for me - One for a xmas present.

Thanks again guys.

I could say something, but It'd be risking a ban.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Here is another place (Camera World UK) delivering a refurb model (Usually Just Brand New with an open box!) for the same price £199 with the VR (Image Stabilising) Lens. 6 Month Warranty included too!

May have to be delivered through Parcel Motel. Just as good a deal imo.

http://www.cameraworld.co.uk/refurbished-nikon-d3200-18-55mm-vr-12750.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement