Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan Balfe

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

A tin pot Dublin station offered him Sunday afternoons but he was disgusted when he was told his wages would be 70€ for 3 hours and kindly refused.

maybe these are the voice tracking rates for dublin stations, which i presume was the case offered for brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,893 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Which station was it?

No offence, Declan, but based on the money it's fairly obvious what tin pot station it was, and there aren't a lot of tin pot stations on air in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Broadcastonfm

No offence, Declan, but based on the money it's fairly obvious what tin pot station it was, and there aren't a lot of tin pot stations on air in Dublin.

Might be obvious to you Losty but not me , care to share with the group and for what it's worth that is pretty close to standard fee in Dublin from what I understand

Advertisement