Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Raw 27-4-15

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is Brie a face again or looking to get over as a face using hubby Bryan

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SlickRic wrote: »
    i just can't give a shít about Kane. how could anyone give a shít about him, so that kills interest immediately.

My problem is that the character and his "feud" with Rollins hasn't advanced in weeks, if not months. The two are still bickering away like they were weeks ago. Coupled with Cena/Rusev again, it feels as if the two biggest stories on the show have dragged on way longer than they needed to.

Meanwhile, we're meant to care about Fandango/Rose? After neither have been above dark match jobber status for months? Bray/Ryback is a feud between two guys I like but for some reason, I find the prospect of a match between them, and a feud, tedious, but at least it's fresh. I think though that both needed someone more established to fight; Ryback has done nothing for months (literally) and Bray has barely done much but talk as well.

The Bellas are faces again, with zero explanation; you can get away with that when it happens naturally (see: Cesaro & Kidd, who never turned in an angle but the crowd were behind them so it made sense. Likewise, New Day, who were faces but the crowd booed, so again, the switch made 100% sense), but we've had months and months of being told how horrible the Bellas were and we get nothing, not even the vaguest explanation, why we're meant to like them again now? It's just lazy, lazy writing, so if they don't care, why should the fans?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Bellas are getting like Big Show with all these turns.

The show was alright enough but it's all a bit meh. The only storyline that would interest me concerning Kane is a retirement angle.

The whole company just feels like it's in a holding pattern until Summerslam and Brock's return.

*Controversial opinion alert*

I don't think Rollins as heavyweight champ is working. He feels like a weak champ to me. In his defence I will say it's not entirely his fault as he has lost quite a lot, he has been presented as a geek far too often at the hands of The Authority, and I don't feel the J&J Security do him any favours as they aren't an act to be taken seriously, which rubs off on him imo.

I'll try to be patient but as I said it's all a bit meh.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I forgot about Raw last night ....that says it all for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Sounds like it's time to stop watching for me again for a while. They just don't seem to be able to write the same shows that got me into this in the first place. Too repetitive and predictable. Will come back when Brock's about again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sandow's new gimmick is SO awful:

He is Mr. Anderson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The Bellas are getting like Big Show with all these turns.

The show was alright enough but it's all a bit meh. The only storyline that would interest me concerning Kane is a retirement angle.

The whole company just feels like it's in a holding pattern until Summerslam and Brock's return.

*Controversial opinion alert*

I don't think Rollins as heavyweight champ is working. He feels like a weak champ to me. In his defence I will say it's not entirely his fault as he has lost quite a lot, he has been presented as a geek far too often at the hands of The Authority, and I don't feel the J&J Security do him any favours as they aren't an act to be taken seriously, which rubs off on him imo.

I'll try to be patient but as I said it's all a bit meh.

I think rollins is suffering from terrible booking like how reigns was booked terrible in their attempts to get over

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

rovert wrote: »
    He is Mr. Anderson

Ah its not that off putting, Anderson has something beyond go away heat....
    But that video did also show how one dimensional Dean Ambrose is as a character too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭The White Feather

rovert wrote: »

He is Mr. Anderson

He is Mr. Anderson

• Advertisement
Advertisement